Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Partner Question
07-06-2013, 11:19 PM
Partner Question
I have a kitten that is partnered but she has not gained love. I had turned her breed off and then back on again. I'm trying to count the days, but I'm not sure that she'll have love before her partner is too old. What happens if the partner reaches too old and they are still partnered? Will it automatically un-partner them?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2013, 08:15 AM
RE: Partner Question
Fiddling with Breed On and Off is a bad idea. It causes the cat to go into "Pet Food Recover .. 7 Days Remaining" state, which can be a problem if you don't want to wait the extra week.

If you permanently partnered the pair, you will need a Break-Up kit.

If you one-time partnered them, the partnership will end when its time runs out in a week.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: HunieLuvr Allen
08-16-2013, 02:53 PM
Hi great answer so now if you can tell me where to find a break up kit??? I made a mistake, breeding a "wild child" with a normal cat when his partner other wild child is now without, also need to know why we cant just turn breeding off with out a food problem & wait so long ??? thanks, Iva
08-16-2013, 03:56 PM
KittyCatS Main Store
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-16-2013, 04:41 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2013 04:42 PM by Curiouskitty Resident.)
Hi Iva,

You can also give your cat a "pet food recovery viamin" to avoid the 7 day wait.

It's for sale with all the other vitamins at the main store, in the same room as the food.

Smile
08-16-2013, 04:44 PM
(08-16-2013 04:41 PM)Curiouskitty Resident Wrote:  Hi Iva,

You can also give your cat a "pet food recovery viamin" to avoid the 7 day wait.

It's for sale with all the other vitamins at the main store, in the same room as the food.

Smile

Hi
Hey thanks so much that will be great so I can then mate him with his real mate, which cost me five grand LOL TY very sweet Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)