Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Petite Mesh Avatar Poses & Animations
06-25-2013, 11:30 AM
Question Petite Mesh Avatar Poses & Animations
I am a Yabusaka 2 petite mesh avatar and have no intention of returning to a regular (biggie) avatar except for special occasions. Smile I am new to kittycats and think they are adorable, but do not intend for them to take over my SL life or my RL. That's just my preference, not a judgement on those who spend more time with them.

I have two issues to raise here:
1) I am interested in keeping only teacup size kittycats because the other sizes are as big or bigger than me! I will want to give away or sell every other size after breeding it at least once. I may also give away the Birthday kitty, as cute as she is.

2) All of the poses and animations are made for biggie avatars, which makes my avatar's interactions seem distant or awkward. Sad

I noticed that, when I first started interacting with each kittycat that there was a dialog asking if my avatar was female or male. Could that dialog be changed to ask the size of the avatar too?

I realize that the poses and animations would also have to be changed, but the team who created and continues to support these adorable SL pets seem awfully talented, so it shouldn't be a big deal for them!

Many thanks from a little faery! Angel

Attached photo (if it comes through) is me cuddling a petite-sized kittycat.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)