Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

What's your Breeding Project?
06-18-2013, 06:06 AM
RE: What's your Breeding Project?
For now my breeding project is to discover as many of my RFL kitty's hidden traits. I have her paired with a boy who has a retired fur, so it will hopefully help in figuring out which fur belongs to who. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Maxwell Grantly
06-19-2013, 09:00 PM
My breeding project is going badly! When I first posted about it, Charm had 104 live cats. It seems like every day she tells me about having sold one or two, maybe sent some to the menagerie, or retired some collectibles. But, for all that ,she's going the wrong way: she's now over 110!

HELP!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Maxwell Grantly , Ryanna Enfield , Whispers Magic
06-20-2013, 12:47 AM
@Tad: Don't worry, I've been working on my "perfect" vampire kitten for well over 120 days now and I am still not there. I am, however, seeing a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. For me, I personally had an incredible run of bad luck for many weeks, when every single box that was produced was a male. I couldn't do anything but wait, until I could produce a female, in order to move my project forward.

Magical stories from an independent author
07-04-2013, 06:37 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2013 06:38 AM by Vampiva Belfire.)
(06-15-2013 04:48 AM)Maxwell Grantly Wrote:  [Image: 9049458204_83d0d7ec6e.jpg]

After months, I am still working on my "vampire" kitten project. Sadly, my latest kitten has the wrong coloured eyes but, despite this, I strongly suspect that it has passion-coloured eyes as a recessive gene and so I shall use this as a new kitten to breed from when it becomes an adult.
so pretty! your black russians with vampires earsHeart i<3 russians furs. Ty, for show me your project and the project of your brother too(step by step). Good luck to both too Wink

[Image: RP2j5FV.gif]?
?my Passion Kitties^V^ project come true?
07-04-2013, 01:57 PM
(06-19-2013 09:00 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  My breeding project is going badly! When I first posted about it, Charm had 104 live cats. It seems like every day she tells me about having sold one or two, maybe sent some to the menagerie, or retired some collectibles. But, for all that ,she's going the wrong way: she's now over 110!

HELP!

It's not her fault Tad. She didn't do anything really. Last week I got rid of 6 kitties and I'm up 10. So I now have 4 more than I started with.
It's an unexplained phenomenon (I love spell check)
There are theories ranging from sleep opening and buying, much like sleep walking. To a poltergeist that logs us in and opens boxes and buys kitties.

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
07-04-2013, 03:20 PM
Given her desk light is often on at 4AM, Second Sleepwalking is probably it.
 Thanks given by: Maxwell Grantly , Devilness Chant
07-08-2013, 03:15 AM
(06-12-2013 08:01 AM)Magnum Vaher Wrote:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/citzkatz/9023726237/

Im not sure how to get the pictures in here but i have been working on the cream lynx and fancy diamond eyes for a while.. Here is one of my Cream Lynx with Purple diamond eyes.. Glitter shade... Silver frazzled whiskers I want to put MOF ears and maybe flash on this line also !.... Thanks

Hi Magnum,
Maybe we have similar projects, meet Rourke, I want to do whisker color and shape next, but haven't decided what I want. The eyes are intentionally curious / big sacrificing trait count for the look I wanted, he has twinkle shade and fussy tail. I tried to post the picture, but if it doesn't work, here is a gyazo link... http://gyazo.com/4157fc283bcb1c43d9e6eaa752a6f35d

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

07-08-2013, 07:16 AM
Very pretty kitty Casey Big Grin Yes the eye shape/size is purrfect for that look. I dont always go for the "perfect" myst/small for the eyes, cuz sometimes you want the eyes to be big and cute.

Big Grin Kitty Cats Are Like Potato Chips, You Can Never Have Just One Big Grin
07-15-2013, 07:16 AM
My project right now is to have my own Grumpy Cat, with Snowshoe fur and Changing Leaf eyes being the main target at least. Yesterday while wondering around I found these lovely two darlings and brought them home with me in hopes of achieving my goal. I'll probably get many duds before getting my GC, but I am hoping to get her at some point in time. Wish me luck, here is a pic of the two I am starting with, the mother's pedi is strong in Snowshoe Choc so I'm hoping that will help. Then the only thing to tweak with be the eyes;

[Image: 9290678872_bdd37d5bc7.jpg]
Mercury and Michelle

Big Grin Kitty Cats Are Like Potato Chips, You Can Never Have Just One Big Grin
07-24-2013, 09:56 PM
(07-15-2013 07:16 AM)Tatiana Cheng Wrote:  My project right now is to have my own Grumpy Cat, with Snowshoe fur and Changing Leaf eyes being the main target at least. Yesterday while wondering around I found these lovely two darlings and brought them home with me in hopes of achieving my goal. I'll probably get many duds before getting my GC, but I am hoping to get her at some point in time. Wish me luck, here is a pic of the two I am starting with, the mother's pedi is strong in Snowshoe Choc so I'm hoping that will help. Then the only thing to tweak with be the eyes;

[Image: 9290678872_bdd37d5bc7.jpg]
Mercury and Michelle

That's such a cute idea! I hope you post more about your grumpy kitty?

And these are all wonderful projects! And yes I think curious eyes add a lot of cuteness to a kitty.

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)