Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

What's your Breeding Project?
02-09-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: What's your Breeding Project?
I'm getting closer to my goal! Ultimately I want a 9T silver tabby with rainbow eyes (any of the rainbows, they're all gorgeous) as a megapuss! So far I'm up to 6T, but still no megas for me. Hee. Still new at this, so hopefully the coming months will be good to me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Maxwell Grantly , Skippy Beresford
02-14-2014, 01:51 AM
My larger overall project is I really want to get a foxie-Auburn with Odyssey Bellini eyes and Posh tail. I have a plan for it, but yet to have any results from the work I've done. I'm rather new at this though so that could very well be why. Smile
03-06-2014, 02:58 PM
I've got a couple of serious projects, and then some side ones.

my BIG project is a pure line of blondie foxie-foxies, ideally with green (not apple) or blue eyes. i've got a few kitties with foxie ears hanging around in the background trying to give their ears into my blondie line

project 2 is a 9T pandie plat with platinum eyes and a tiger curl tail. i'm actually very close to this...but my current pair is not cooperating. the mom, a pandie plat with tiger curl tail, is breeding with her dad, an ebony-silver occicat with tiger curl tail. so far they've given me more oci's...which look cute, but are not quite what i am looking for...

project 3 is a 9T brown & white patch with wild cherry eyes.

i just picked up a bengal black, but i don't have a definite plan for her yet, so for now "make more bengal blacks" is the plan.
03-07-2014, 04:33 AM
(08-07-2013 01:57 AM)Maxwell Grantly Wrote:  [Image: 9454964191_b39a915d80_o.jpg]

After some working on this project for nearly six months, I am very pleased to announce the arrival of "The Vampire King" to Second Life at Midnight (Second Life Time.)

His stats are:

Fur: Russian - Black
Eyes: Passion (Curious|Small)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Frisky
Ears: Vampire
Whiskers: White (Guitar)
Size: Normal

The traits that I wanted were the Russian Black fur and passion eyes with vampire ears. In addition, I am really pleased that he has small pupils, these will really enhance his passion eyes. My next project will be get a breeding pair. If my luck is anything to go by, it is going to take me another six months or more! LOL
Smile Congratulations on your hard work and determination! You met your goal!!
03-13-2014, 05:52 AM
(02-02-2014 06:20 AM)Maxwell Grantly Wrote:  [Image: 12267568666_13b87cb702_z.jpg]

HeartHeartHeartHeart

I have a similar project, but no luck for the moment, my project is a red mask with rainbow eyes, and I totally forget about the foxie ears, I won't have such good luck lol Well I have other projects too... they all include rainbow eyes Big Grin The more I see your picture the more I want the foxie ears...
05-13-2017, 10:06 PM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2017 10:10 PM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
I've been working on Foxies with fluffy tail and foxie ears. Eyes and whiskers depend on the fur color. My reds are done. I've been getting this pretty consistently.

[Image: 4510c15ef9598d306e601fa84a186c68.png]

My cocoa is maybe done. I had a fluffy foxie boy for ages but finally just made a girl and the boy is at 105 days so hoping he and the girl makes a boy before he passes

[Image: 486365b34d3a407a37e22b3cb457f40c.png]

I am also currently working on chestnuts but they are not quite done. I have lush instead of fluffy tails so am debating as lush works as a foxes tail too but has issues with a couple poses. Eyes are good. Ears are not foxie yet. This one is in the stir the pot phase.

fyi, I prefer curious small to mysterious small. But the mysterious small on the reds look more like curious small so it's ok. I also like mysterious big. Both mysterious/big and curious/small are more "artistic" as they are the eyes you most often see in paintings, drawings and photographs. I don't breed for mysterious/small as they look like snake eyes on most kc eye colors and I hate snakes.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
 Thanks given by: Maxwell Grantly

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)