Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Auctioneers & Breeders Collaboration Auctions for RFL TODAY
06-05-2013, 07:19 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2013 02:34 PM by Ace243 Datura.)
Heart Auctioneers & Breeders Collaboration Auctions for RFL TODAY
Auctioneers & Breeders Collaboration Auctions for RFL

I am an auctioneer @ Too Adorable and Serena is an auctioneer @ Tropicats and when I got a new RFL Kiosk Package and pulled out all the things from it,from the main Kiosks for donation and we replaced our tip jars with them so all the tips we get go to RFL also there are auction boards and so much more,so we both decided to each have a RFL auction at our sims at different times and days even if we have to squeeze one in on a day that's not our norm (as long as it doesn't conflict with another auctioneers time).

Any breeders who would like to join in,please leave a message here or IM myself or serena stroikavskoi. The reason we need people to sign up is so that they understand and agree that 100% goes to RFL,and the Kiosks will be out for you to pay into,same with my raffle kitty will also be on a RFL raffle board.

When we get enough people signed up we can set up a time and date for the auction ; ) also IMs get capped so sent us a notecard and IM just in case ; )

Heart Proud KittyCats Breeder & Staff @ Too Adorable Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Serena Stroikavskoi , Kendrah Vantelli
06-05-2013, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2013 05:05 PM by Serena Stroikavskoi.)
RE: Auctioneers & Breeders Collaboration Auctions for RFL
I'm in for sure. It's a wonderful opportunity to support a cause. For one cause I would love to see all of us put aside our differences and put on an auction to help benefit a worthy cause.

The main RFL in SL event is July 13, 2013 and when it's decided I would like to post for the event on the main RFL website.

If you can't make it and want to donate, I've set up a page @ RFL located here http://main.acsevents.org/goto/kittycatsauctioneers and we are listed @ http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?fr_id=...g=teamlist and I have noticed some of unmentionables have also joined so lets band together to fight.

For those that would like to join I have set up a team, KittyCatS! Auctioneers #196, if you would like to put out a kiosk, raffle, or bid board. Also let me know if we want a campsite though I believe KittyCatS may already have one I can arrange to have one set up if not. Anyone that would like to join as team capts can reply here or im me in world.

Now to go and pick out an awesome kitty for the auction.

Also I will put up a kitty (haven't decided but will be a collector kitty or a megapuss) for the raffle where all entries go to RFL.

"You're just jealous because the kitties only talk to me."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Ace243 Datura
06-07-2013, 05:06 PM
I would love to have a panel Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-09-2013, 12:30 AM
Looks like we have a few already signed up already ; ) it's nice to see we can come together for a cause. I have 6 so far and 10 panels to fill and more can be added ,everyone is welcome to join in,and if you can't I can give you the info on how to get your own package of RFL stuff so you can do it on your own time,also auctioneers who join in can do their own on their own auction time and place,like Serena said it's a chance to set aside our differences and do something for a cause,this is not about any one of us,cancer effects us all in one way or another.
it has effected friends I know one who just recently beat it,and I'm so proud of her I know it's a long hard fight.and also taken family from me,2 cousins mid 30's and my grandmother.

The auction date and time will be this coming Friday June 14th 3PM SLT at Too Adorable. Anyone who would like to sign up please leave a message here or a notecard to me in-world

06-10-2013, 05:20 PM
Auction date is set and panels are all filled but I can always add extra since this is for a cause so if anyone else would like to join in leave me a message here or a notecard in world ; )

here is the link so you can keep your eyes open as the line up gets added ; )

http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.ph...1#pid30131

06-11-2013, 03:46 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2013 02:26 PM by Ace243 Datura.)
?Auction June 14th 3Pm SLT?

We Always have Amazing breeders ,Prizes and a Fast & Fun Short auction no long waiting Hope to see you all there ; )

?Line Up So Far? ??Notecard if you want a panel??

RFL Raffle Kitty on an Official RFL Kiosk 100% proceeds from the raffle down to my tip jar and kitty sales goes to RFL ; )

7T Bengal Copper,Crystal Sea (Mysterious),Flair,T-Curious,E-Curious,White {Hides,FUSSY Tail,Rounded,Small Pupil,Illume +}

?Valentine 2011 - True Love-Boxed {Proxy for Callie Cline}

?Wild FlowerS! - Vivid Violet-Boxed {Proxy for Kendrah Vantelli}

?6T Bengal Snow,Mint Julep (Mys),Flair,ChopChop,Wht {Pft Fancie Rose Diamond,Fussy Tail,Porcelain,E-Curious,wskrs (Mysterious)}

?5T Abyssinian Creme,Changing Leaf,Glitter,Ody1,Blonde {LightWash Latte}

?8T Tawny & Wht Tabby,Pft Canary,Glitter,ChpChp,Blk Plush
{Blonde,Rounded}

?7T Wht Russian,Pft Ody Dream,Twinkle {Bali Seal,FLASH}

?9T Burmese Platinum,Pft Mint Julep,Porcelain,ChopChop,Pft Frazzled {Bali Cream,Blk BooBoo+}

?9T Snowshoe Bluepoint,Fancie Blue,Glitter

?6T Ocicat Blue,Tapestry Royale,Rounded,Plush

?7T White Russian,Morning Dew,Twinkle+

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/To...222/132/21

For more info check out the main KittyCats auction Forum also ; )

http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.ph...8#pid27948

06-13-2013, 01:06 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2013 01:08 AM by Ace243 Datura.)
:heart:Bumped after info and kitties added Smile

(06-07-2013 05:06 PM)Cutie Rau Wrote:  I would love to have a panel Smile
Beautiful kitty you put up ; ) Thank you

Thanks given by: Cutie Rau
06-13-2013, 07:47 PM
Bumped after info and kitties added

06-14-2013, 01:22 PM
Tonight !

Adorable Pets a KittyCatS Breedable Market, Auctions, Bid Boards, Love Shacks

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)