Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Collars by Rycon - 6/5 Update
05-25-2013, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 10:13 PM by Laufiair Hexicola.)
Collars by Rycon - 6/5 Update
I've been dabbling with the collar creation kits because I seem to have some wacky knack for weening photoshop to do my bidding and thought I'd put it to some good use. What I have made I've either gaven to friends, my sl daughter Sorra(got her hooked on cats early ->^.^<-) or is currently up for sale on marketplace. Also did one for Relay for Life of SL. I think I've created somethin goood here. Not your standard run-of-the-mill collar, but something truely unique and collectable. I have ideas literally pouring out my mind on possible collars that are both unique and different then what's out there(just a matter of getting em done >.<) I'll post em as their made.

These are OOAK. With the exception of the pawprint and RFL collar, the other three can be found here, here, and here
[Image: steampunk_collar.png]

[Image: bioshock_infinite_collar.png]

[Image: Rapture_Collar.png]

[Image: rfl_Collar.png]

[Image: collar2.png]

Added these 2 collars 5/27/2013, also OOAK and can be found here and here.
[Image: steampunk2.png]

[Image: steampunk3.png]

added these 3 collars 5/28/2013. The first one was done for Sorra, the other two are circulated. Both are currently out of stock.
[Image: collar3.png]

[Image: beaded-collar.png]

[Image: tapestry.png]

added these 7 collars 6/1/2013. The first 3 are OOAK which can be found here, here and here and the last 4 are circulated, which can be found here here here and here.

[Image: jp_collar.png]

[Image: rainbow_dash_collar.png]

[Image: butt-stalion.png]

[Image: bark.png]

[Image: guns.png]

[Image: steam.png]

[Image: starburst.png]

added these 2 OOAK collars 6/4/2013. No MP links as their going to be auctioned off at RFL auction on the 22nd.

[Image: Star%20Trek1.png]

[Image: Star%20Trek2.png]

-Rycon
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: Collars
you should be able to post the bb code after loading it into flikr. these links are not opening up and there is no lm to see where the collars are located

Big Grin Kitty Cats Are Like Potato Chips, You Can Never Have Just One Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
05-25-2013, 11:51 PM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2013 06:44 AM by Laufiair Hexicola.)
RE: Collars
I see what it did - it mashed the text and the links together >.<
Got it fixed(thanks ^.^) the collars(except the rfl and paw print ones) can be found in my marketplace shop located here
The RFL collar is on a bid board located here and the paw print collar was done for my SL daughter Sorra as a gift.
05-26-2013, 09:35 AM
RE: Collars by Rycon
wow, these collars are amazing. I especially love the steam punk one. Great job!

Big Grin Kitty Cats Are Like Potato Chips, You Can Never Have Just One Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Laufiair Hexicola
05-26-2013, 12:53 PM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2013 06:45 AM by Laufiair Hexicola.)
(05-26-2013 09:35 AM)Tatiana Cheng Wrote:  wow, these collars are amazing. I especially love the steam punk one. Great job!

Thank you, that one and the Bioshock Infinite one took about the same ammount of time. The easiest one was the colored one with the paws on it.
05-27-2013, 06:36 AM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2013 02:00 PM by Laufiair Hexicola.)
Updated thread with 2 new collars and added them to the main post above to keep it clean.
05-27-2013, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2013 02:05 PM by Laufiair Hexicola.)
Sold some stuff on marketplace and made 3 more collars this evening. I've sold the beaded one and the tapestry one.
06-01-2013, 04:00 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2013 04:14 PM by Laufiair Hexicola.)
RE: Collars by Rycon - 6/1 Update
Made a slew of new collars(7 in total) and restocked the beaded collar. The egyptian tapestry one may or not be restocked(depends on wither or not the new circulated ones sell or not). Went back and changed throw-away for circulated. I've thought long and hard about overall pricing and come to the conclusion that circulated collars will always be L$99 and OOAK collars will vary between L$400-5k, depending on how much work is put into them. Special collars and one-offs will be priced how I see fit.

GO KITTTYCATS!
06-02-2013, 11:04 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2013 02:50 PM by Laufiair Hexicola.)
RE: Collars by Rycon - 6/3 Update
If anyone's tried to buy a collar or noticed alot of unavailables, I've pulled alot of collars for a RFL auction that's going on today at 1pm SLT here. Any that don't get auctioned off will go back to where they were.

EDIT: All collars are back on the mp since no one showed up for the patron auciton.
06-04-2013, 09:06 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 10:00 PM by Laufiair Hexicola.)
RE: Collars by Rycon - 6/3 Update
Just posted 2 new collars - Star Trek: Old vs New and Star Trek: ST vs Next Gen. I've also pulled these 2 collars, steampunk keys, steampunk retro, jurassic park, butt-stallion, and rainbow dash for a second RFL patron auction on the 22nd. I'm finding it hard keeping the ciruclated collars in stock lol, but that's the nature of the game. Hopefully one or two of the ooak's will sell so I can keep circulated stock.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)