Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Presenting the KittyCatS RFL 2013 Limited Edition Cat - Century Of Hope
05-24-2013, 01:32 PM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2013 04:38 PM by Kitten Longmeadow.)
"celebrating one hundred years & over one million steps"

KittyCatS is honored to present our Century Of Hope cats, benefiting Relay For Life.

These 2 Limited Editions are very special to us. When thinking of the Theme of Celebrating 100 years, it was a bit challenging to come up with a direction. Inspiration wasn't quite presenting itself as quickly as we liked... but alas... that is life...

100 years, relay, walking, community, hope, caring, these things were thought of often in thinking of a theme. Then it hit!

What if 100 paws were drawn, representing the millions of steps taken over the last 100 years by people all over the world in the fight against cancer? That became the theme.

As we all have personally lost people to cancer or know people fighting it now, some of the hearts were directly inspired by their lives. Others were inspired by stories we've heard from our community and others during our SL years. Each one has it's own special meaning.

Each cat has over 100 paws on it... representing those 100 years and those millions of steps. We are honored to present them to you and hope they bring some hope and joy your way.

Your KittyCatS! Team

[Image: rfl-boy-vendor-ad.png]

[Image: rfl-girl-vendor-ad.png]

Note: Initially the wrong ads were posted by accident. We've removed the incorrect ads and replaced them with the ones from the actual vendors. Our apologies for any confusion.

KittyCatS - RFL - Century Of Hope fast facts

* are the Century Of Hope Cats Transferable? - yes!
* do they come with food? yes! they come with one week food.
* do they come with the collars? - No, but you add make your own if you want to!
* can I buy more than one? - yes!
* can i sell or trade them? - yes!
* do they pass on their coats/eyes/tails/ears? -the Century Of Hope do not pass their visible traits. They carry random Genesis KittyCat traits which have the potential to pass their hidden traits like any other Genesis KittyCat. They can carry the genes of new traits that can only be discovered through breeding.

get them here!!! KittyCatS RFL 2013 Limited Edition Cat - Century Of Hope

©2013 KittyCatS! all rights reserved. All names, titles, and text © KittyCatS! and may not be used without permission.

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Vampiva Belfire , Aurore Dreamscape
05-24-2013, 02:02 PM
RE: Presenting the KittyCatS RFL 2013 Limited Edition Cat - Century Of Hope
These are absolutely amazing! I love the hearts, the theme and well just about everything about them!!

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-24-2013, 03:20 PM
Just a note the RFL KittyCatS only come with 1 week of food. There was an error in the ad that is posted here.
05-24-2013, 03:23 PM
Thank you for posting these Kitten and thank you FancyCatsPaw for clarifying that.

And Thank you to all the Kitty Team for these, they're really special and so pretty. Heart

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
05-24-2013, 04:07 PM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2013 04:14 PM by Vampiva Belfire.)
Lovely kitties RFL 2013, beautiful 100 paws(meaning)Heart, every one of his details touch my heart(miracle, dance, care, wish, life, smile face, walk, love, dance,...ty!Wink KC Teams, KittyCats, Equinox and CallieWink hugs!!Heart

[Image: RP2j5FV.gif]?
?my Passion Kitties^V^ project come true?
05-24-2013, 04:39 PM
Thanks for catching that! In all of the chaos this morning I put the wrong ads up by mistake, so I apologize if that created any confusion! We're so glad you guys like the new kitties! Smile

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)