Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

??? ?????? ????????
05-21-2013, 09:43 AM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2013 06:52 AM by L0laFinzi Resident.)
??? ?????? ????????
??????? ??? ???????

I was given permission to post about a very special event in SL regarding animal charities and how we can make a difference...and get lots of cute goodies in the mean time! Note: This is not a KittyCats event so there will be no KittyCat merch or prizes.
..However!! there are many nice things to pick up Smile The Catnip Carnival is a focus on a small at shelter in Louisiana who are a NON-KILL shelter. Top designers in SL have come together to lay out one product from their range.

The main focus of this series of events is for small, underfunded shelters and welfare groups. That tiny back road humane society with very little pocket change, but an endless number of needy paws and hungry mouths. A small shelter, that’s overcrowded, and understaffed. The places that even a little bit of pocket change means the world to.
Rather than me babble on i'm providing a link to their page and also a facebook link to the cat shelter which the carnival is focusing on and info on seeing where your donations go!...oh and happy shopping Smile

http://www.harlowheslop.com/archives/3644
Event Url - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sunshine%20Mist/220/62/3501
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Angelfa Watkins
05-21-2013, 05:48 PM
RE: ??? ?????? ????????
I checked it out and there is for sure some cute stuff especially for us animal lovers! I got a cute little bed for one of my kittehs!

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-22-2013, 12:10 AM
where is this at? i dont see it anywhere on the page link you posted.

Big Grin Kitty Cats Are Like Potato Chips, You Can Never Have Just One Big Grin
05-22-2013, 06:51 AM
(05-22-2013 12:10 AM)Tatiana Cheng Wrote:  where is this at? i dont see it anywhere on the page link you posted.

This is the URL for the event Smile I thought it was included in the link sorry Smile

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sunshine%20Mist/220/62/3501

Enjoy!
05-22-2013, 07:25 AM
There's great stuff, there! I got myself the pose set, it's lovely Big Grin

I know it's hard for small shelters, especially no kill ones, because there are so many animals that are abandoned and need help! My cat ran off once and got hurt. He was lucky enough to get found by a nice lady who sent him to a very small shelter with AMAZING staff. He had us to refund the costs, but most don't! And vet costs are incredibly high, so small shelters like this need all the help they can get! Thank you for putting this event together!
05-22-2013, 12:10 PM
(05-22-2013 07:25 AM)Angelfa Watkins Wrote:  There's great stuff, there! I got myself the pose set, it's lovely Big Grin

I know it's hard for small shelters, especially no kill ones, because there are so many animals that are abandoned and need help! My cat ran off once and got hurt. He was lucky enough to get found by a nice lady who sent him to a very small shelter with AMAZING staff. He had us to refund the costs, but most don't! And vet costs are incredibly high, so small shelters like this need all the help they can get! Thank you for putting this event together!

I can't take any credit for the event im afraid! i just came across it and thought it was a really good idea, the organizer is Harlow Heslop, you can join the group i think through her profile or at the actual event to keep up to speed on whats coming up next.

Yes, i love in the UK and vet bills are just ridiculous... So many charities rely heavily on donation for the treatment of animals, people often panic when they have a sick pet and get rid of them, thank goodness for the shelters! i agree to..every little helps, even if its just raising awareness Smile

I bought the cat bed..so adorable! i make cat furniture but sometimes it's nice to have something that someone else created Smile
05-22-2013, 12:24 PM
(05-22-2013 12:10 PM)L0laFinzi Resident Wrote:  I can't take any credit for the event im afraid! i just came across it and thought it was a really good idea, the organizer is Harlow Heslop, you can join the group i think through her profile or at the actual event to keep up to speed on whats coming up next.

Thank you for sharing, then Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)