Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS! Wiki (5.29.13 Still need a few furs! Looking for Collection cats pictures! Thank you EVERYONE! <3)
05-30-2013, 12:07 PM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2013 02:10 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
RE: KittyCatS! Wiki (5.29.13 Still need a few furs! Looking for Collection cats pictures! Thank you EVERYONE! <3)
We are very proud to announce our by default viewable only real time auction calendar »
We invite auctioneers or sim owners/ managers to join the edit group just so they can modify changes.
Auctioneers names are clickable and lead you directly to their auction location in world.
That is if the auctioneer keeps his/her times and locations up to date ofcourse Smile

Maybe some names are missing but we did our best to find all auctioneers and brought efforts to find each and every auctioneer and their auction location which wasn't an easy yet fulfilling task.
Incomplete information which we could not trace info about we skipped as we assume auctioneers and market owners/ managers are willing to sign up to get their auctions accurately listed and known about.
An up to date auction list is in the best interest of everyone old and new to KittyCatS!
Do you miss your auction in the list or in need to modify your time or location please request an invite to the the group to have edit rights here »
You can also IM Ethereal Hurricane in world to request membership.
Having an Google account is required to become a member.
The auction charts are also displayed on the Wiki »
We consider this a neat addition to the Wiki and we are pretty fond of it XD

The Wiki is an independent information portal by breeders for breeders every KittyCatS! lover can join this initiative and participate.
We have no affiliation with KittyCatS! as a business or a specific secondary market.
The purpose is being a portal to easy accessable information concerning the KittyCatS! Breedable Pet.
We are pretty much in a trial and error situation so bare with us!
On a regular base new features will be applied to make the Wiki more convenient in use.
Thank you for understanding Smile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Devilness Chant
05-31-2013, 06:13 AM
RE: KittyCatS! Wiki (5.29.13 Still need a few furs! Looking for Collection cats pictures! Thank you EVERYONE! <3)
Great work guys! i love the pictures of the real kitties compared to the KittyCats & all the info...look forward to seeing how this progresses Smile
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan
06-07-2013, 11:23 PM
Sorry for lack of updating the last week, been slammed with work and other real life things.

[Image: heart.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-15-2013, 07:22 AM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2013 07:24 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
* Updated the Secondary Market Section »
* Added Photo's of Special KittyCatS! to the database see what we have so far here »

Feel free to upload yours and request edit rights !
We ask you to assign with your legal SL name no display names or nicknames please :-)

List the link to your photo on that forum section helps pagemakers to easily find illustrations Smile

Retro Kitties Showroom »

06-26-2013, 12:02 PM
Wiki has now illustrations on the Collection CatS page which displays all special releases made so far with all sorts of background information also when you click the images to make them bigger you see their stats and some notes.
Find the index of the Collection Cats here »

Retro Kitties Showroom »

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)