Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

My 1st Suggestion.....
04-30-2013, 10:15 AM
RE: My 1st Suggestion.....
No the megas are the same as all the cats, they all tp back to their homes/res area when they go to sleep.

(04-29-2013 06:23 AM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  Sleeping shouldn't be a problem, if you have an hour or two warning before the race.

Which raises the question: if you wake a Mega for a race and, halfway through it, the Mega goes to 0% energy, does it kick you off to lie down a go to sleep in the middle of the race track?

Heart Amore KittyCats Heart
Check out all 5 Locations! Lm's in my Profile!
Main Store
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2013, 10:48 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2013 11:02 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
(04-29-2013 05:11 PM)Callie Cline Wrote:  well just maybe it's programmed that way so you have to develop skill as a racer Tongue

*scratches her head while shaking it.

LOLZ I vote for a warning label on the permapet potion:

WARNING possible side effects your cat falls asleep at very unpredictible moments.

And when attempting to permapet a mega: Are you sure you want to continue, are you really, really sure you want to permapet your mega?!
Are you absolutely 100% aware of what you are attempting to do now? ...

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Find all posts by this user
06-23-2013, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2013 12:01 PM by AmoreJade Cyberstar.)
Get em all ready to wake up around Race time Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

? Amore
But in all seriousness, Can we please have a way to pick up sleeping cats, I hate when I have a cat sleeping and I need it for anything and can only send it to inventory or cattery until it wakes up Sad See I'm easy, My Only Ever Suggestion is just an itty bitty one! Tongue

? Amore

Heart Amore KittyCats Heart
Check out all 5 Locations! Lm's in my Profile!
Main Store
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)