Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Gen 3 Fur Order
04-17-2013, 08:29 AM
Information Gen 3 Fur Order
Does anyone happen to know the Dom / Recessive order of the Gen 3 furs? Trying to match up all my spring kitties (with each other for a project I am doing)

Thanks for any info you have!

~ Luna's Lucky KittyCatS ~
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cr.../73/120/21
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2013, 10:35 AM
RE: Gen 3 Fur Order
I just didn't want you to think you were being ignored. I have no clue and there doesn't seem to be anything on Sagas chart about them. Sorry Sad

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
04-22-2013, 10:42 AM
I have no clue either because I usually don't breed starters together and even when I do such as with the special baby there is no way to tell if one of both kittens passed it's hidden fur and the other it's Genesis why it is not easy to figure this out.
It seems each year they make a new Genesis Fur for KittyCats' birthday which is rather confussing for breeders I think eventhough I understand they like to do that.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

04-22-2013, 03:36 PM
I worked on the order of gen II furs. I have no intention of doing that every year. I'm sorry.

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
04-23-2013, 07:41 AM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2013 07:42 AM by Luna1987 Resident.)
(04-22-2013 10:35 AM)devilness chant Wrote:  I just didn't want you to think you were being ignored. I have no clue and there doesn't seem to be anything on Sagas chart about them. Sorry Sad
LOL thanks hun ..... Guess i get to find out XD

(04-22-2013 03:36 PM)Bea Shamrock Wrote:  I worked on the order of gen II furs. I have no intention of doing that every year. I'm sorry.

I dont blame you Bea ..... I will just keep good notes on what happens lol

~ Luna's Lucky KittyCatS ~
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cr.../73/120/21
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock
04-23-2013, 04:42 PM
Breeders that took part in the Straycats Contest (I think that's the name) should probably be able to shed some light into the order of Gen III furs, Luna. They had to work with one (or was it two?) starter couples and their OS only. There's bound to be some Gen III furs in the contest.

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
04-24-2013, 06:04 AM
(04-23-2013 04:42 PM)Bea Shamrock Wrote:  Breeders that took part in the Straycats Contest (I think that's the name) should probably be able to shed some light into the order of Gen III furs, Luna. They had to work with one (or was it two?) starter couples and their OS only. There's bound to be some Gen III furs in the contest.

The contest started before gen 3 furs came out, so we can't help there Tongue

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)