Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Another unpartner question!
04-22-2013, 08:40 PM
Another unpartner question!
Hi all wondering if anyone can help,its very similar to the question already being asked...but ive partnered two kittys and shes coming up 121,so wont be breeding this time round with her younger partner.....only ive not got them on permy partner one time only,and i still have her with me at the land,will after the time remaining on partnership counts down will they automatically un-partner.
Or do i have to buy the break up potion....id appreciate the help and info Blush
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2013, 11:26 PM
RE: Another unpartner question!
(04-22-2013 08:40 PM)Welshminx Resident Wrote:  
Hi all wondering if anyone can help,its very similar to the question already being asked...but ive partnered two kittys and shes coming up 121,so wont be breeding this time round with her younger partner.....only ive not got them on permy partner one time only,and i still have her with me at the land,will after the time remaining on partnership counts down will they automatically un-partner.
Or do i have to buy the break up potion....id appreciate the help and info Blush

If its a one time only the cats will seperate after the time out.
Unless they really care for each other and give you the PAW!

[Image: DERKITTEHMILLlogosmallest.jpg]

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nykus/54/231/24/

Soylent Green is KitteH!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Welshminx Resident
04-24-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Another unpartner question!
(04-22-2013 11:26 PM)Winter Phoenix Wrote:  
(04-22-2013 08:40 PM)Welshminx Resident Wrote:  

If its a one time only the cats will seperate after the time out.
Unless they really care for each other and give you the PAW!
its ook as its one time only! yay and 3 days left! thanks for the info Smile appreciated
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)