Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Breeding Le tigre
04-21-2013, 09:06 AM
Breeding Le tigre
Hello there Smile

I wanted buy another Le tigre to be partner of mine but a friend of me said if they mate I wont have the same Le tigre. So, I wonder how may I have le tigre kittens if have parents wont let me get them.

Thank you very much in advance!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2013, 09:41 AM
RE: Breeding Le tigre
Hi Aniela Smile

The Le Tigre is basically a costume under which are genesis traits just as with every starter.
Therefore it is sadly not possible to breed little Tigres I think that would indeed be awesome maybe you can make a suggestion for that in the feetback corner on the forums.
What Le Tigre hides can be found out via breeding.
What the Genesis traits are of Le Tigre can be seen in it's pedigree by clicking it and via the "Online Help" button you will be directed to the website via which you can look in it's pedigree.
Basically Le Tigre is a normal starter with a fancy costume :-)
It is possible though randomly special Tigre traits are hidden but this isn't so with all Tigres.
For example the Orange Tigre Bengal may hide a Tigre Curl Tail or Jade eyes.
The Disco Tigre and the White Tigres may hide Tiger Ears and Blush Quartz Eyes.
Unless some traits aren't discovered yet but are present in Le Tigres the specialty of these Tigres is their fancy costume and eventually their exclusive Le Tigre only traits which can not be bred via normal starters.

I hope this helped Smile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: Maxwell Grantly , Fennet Resident
04-21-2013, 10:55 AM
RE: Breeding Le tigre
Thank you very much for your explanation :-) It was very helpul. When mine both - white and orange - grows up I will try some combinations. Let's se what happens :-)

Warm regards :-)
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan , Fennet Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)