Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Too Adorable Mega Race Coming soon
04-01-2013, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2013 04:19 PM by Ace243 Datura.)
Too Adorable Mega Race Coming soon
?Too Adorable Mega Race Coming soon?

?Come pull out your MegaPusses lol and ride it like there's no tomorrow even if you have to add kibble onto the end of a fishing rod to make your mega run ; ) The track is in the middle of Too Adorable Kitty's sim,and I will warn you eat before you come because the track will make you a bit hungry.

?The track is open for all to practice on and a spot to rez your megas in front of the start line.
Prizes will be announced soon so keep your eyes pealed for that add on. There will be 1st 2nd and 3rd prizes and you wont be disappointed ; ) can't wait to see you all there so gear up ,rev up your megas puurriiinngg engine and get ready to race?

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/To.../49/149/21

Heart Proud KittyCats Breeder & Staff @ Too Adorable Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2013, 01:36 PM
Date Change Too Adorable Mega Race Saturday April 13th 3Pm SLT
After many requests to change the day to a weekend we decided to ; ) so the new date is Saturday April 13th 1pm SLT, that should give everyone who was not able to make it enough time to practice and prizes will be announced, we will have 1st place,2nd place and 3rd place prizes so check back for updates here or IM me inworld ; )

04-08-2013, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2013 06:38 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
RE: Date Change Too Adorable Mega Race Saturday April 13th 3Pm SLT
(04-08-2013 01:36 PM)Ace243 Datura Wrote:  After many requests to change the day to a weekend we decided to ; ) so the new date is Saturday April 13th 1pm SLT, that should give everyone who was not able to make it enough time to practice and prizes will be announced, we will have 1st place,2nd place and 3rd place prizes so check back for updates here or IM me inworld ; )
Hi Ace Smile
Is it 3PM as the title suggests or 1PM as you say in your last post?

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

04-11-2013, 04:24 PM
Going to leave it as coming soon for a bit while we tweak some of the details, we want this to be special,fair & most of all fun for everyone ; ) as soon as everything is set I will update this add on the official time and date and me and Kendrah will send out notices in world also ; ) so keep your eyes open. Until then we have auctions and Julias stray cats contest ; ) good luck to everyone

04-12-2013, 07:28 AM
(04-11-2013 04:24 PM)Ace243 Datura Wrote:  Going to leave it as coming soon for a bit while we tweak some of the details, we want this to be special,fair & most of all fun for everyone ; ) as soon as everything is set I will update this add on the official time and date and me and Kendrah will send out notices in world also ; ) so keep your eyes open. Until then we have auctions and Julias stray cats contest ; ) good luck to everyone

Cool Ace I'm looking forward Smile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)