Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Jewel Swap!
03-22-2013, 10:28 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 07:03 PM by Giuliana Verrazzano.)
Star Jewel Swap!
Hello all!

Lixy and I have joined efforts to try to get a Facie cat, at the moment we have between us: 7 Diamonds, 8 Rubies and 25 Emeralds

As you can see we don't have enough of neither to get a fancie cat but if we could swap with anyone in a similar situation we could almost get the second Fancie cat!

We need someone in a similar situation to be able to agree on a trade that will benefit us both. Everyone seems to be looking for diamonds, but if we find someone with the right number of jewels we can trade diamonds for emeralds or even rubies if anyone has the right number of jewels.

If you are in a similar situation please IM me or Lixy Byron in world to see if we can find a way to do a fair swap. Thanks!

Giuliana Verrazzano.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Jewel Swap!
[Image: 32831383.jpg]
04-04-2013, 07:05 PM
Heart RE: Jewel Swap!
[Image: jewels_tile%255B1%255D.jpg]

Bump update! Still looking!
04-05-2013, 01:28 AM
I'll IM/notecard you Giulia =^.^= Heart

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
 Thanks given by: Giuliana Verrazzano
04-05-2013, 04:52 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2013 04:54 AM by Giuliana Verrazzano.)
(04-05-2013 01:28 AM)Bea Shamrock Wrote:  I'll IM/notecard you Giulia =^.^= Heart

Thank you so very much Bea! I loved our chat this morning and I'm endlessly grateful for trading your jewels with me! Best of lucks on your quest to find the rest of your emeralds!

Giulia Heart

[Image: thank-you024.gif]

I'm still looking for jewels! I have emeralds and rubies to trade for diamonds or the other way around if the numbers are right! Even if you have just 1 Diamond, this can be your first step to get a Fancie cat! IM me!
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)