Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Breeding Class & Discussion Wednesday 6pm SLT with Sanura @ Too Adorable!!
03-19-2013, 10:44 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2013 10:47 PM by Sanura Snowpaw.)
Rainbow Breeding Class & Discussion Wednesday 6pm SLT with Sanura @ Too Adorable!!
°•.?.•° Wednesday, March 20th @ 6pm °•.?.•°

Breeding Class & Discussion with Sanura @ Too Adorable!!

Have questions? Need help figuring how breeding works? Old or new to breeding help can still be had!!
Come down while Sanura explains the basics and answers your questions!

? Burmese Flame Lucky Irish Clover Plush Whiskers +4 on the Raffle board!! Only 99L for your chance to win!!

?? http://slurl.com/secondlife/Too%20Adorable/80/157/21 ??

[Image: 8573069613_0e61afc7eb_c.jpg]
Raffle Kitteh 3-20-2013 on Flickr

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: Breeding Class & Discussion Wednesday 6pm SLT with Sanura @ Too Adorable!!
Only an hour until the learning begins so don't be late!! And those of you needing your auction fix panels will go out at the end of the class!!

03-22-2013, 11:11 AM
Rainbow RE: Breeding Class & Discussion Wednesday 6pm SLT with Sanura @ Too Adorable!!
Thank you so much for this class, I learned some things that are going to help me out with breeding.

I hope that more new Kittycats lovers come to the next class, it helps and you also get to meet others.

Thank you again!

SkippyBig Grin

(03-20-2013 06:28 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote:  Only an hour until the learning begins so don't be late!! And those of you needing your auction fix panels will go out at the end of the class!!
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Sanura Snowpaw
03-22-2013, 11:17 PM
RE: Breeding Class & Discussion Wednesday 6pm SLT with Sanura @ Too Adorable!!
(03-22-2013 11:11 AM)Skippy Seminario Wrote:  Thank you so much for this class, I learned some things that are going to help me out with breeding.

I hope that more new Kittycats lovers come to the next class, it helps and you also get to meet others.

Thank you again!

SkippyBig Grin

(03-20-2013 06:28 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote:  Only an hour until the learning begins so don't be late!! And those of you needing your auction fix panels will go out at the end of the class!!

I am so glad it helped you! I know I don't do them all the time but I love being able to help people out. Next one should be in about a month.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)