Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

collars question
03-17-2013, 07:50 AM
collars question
Hello everyone,
I hope someone can answer my question concerning the custom collars.

I have seen people displaying their collars out of the box that Kittycats gives with the kit - how is that done? The boxes are 5 prim each so not using that would be a saving primwise.
(hopeful) Thanks in advance. xx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2013, 08:53 AM
RE: collars question
Hi Miss, people usually use a script that turns a 1 prim object into a vendor. When someone clicks on the object, they pay it and then get the collar delivered. I can't remember the name of it even though I use it as well. I hope this answers your question and yes it does save prims. Good Luck!

Big Grin Kitty Cats Are Like Potato Chips, You Can Never Have Just One Big Grin
03-17-2013, 09:26 AM
Hi Tatiana,
unfortunately without the name of that script I will have great problems finding it.
But many thanks to you,
.....................maybe someone else can shed more light on the matter.
03-17-2013, 12:24 PM
sorry i couldn't remember the name of it and was unable to log into my viewer to check, i found the script on MP here; https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Xiants-Random-Vendor-Scripts-PRO/1615417

i love it cuz it can be configured via notecard really easy, and it can be placed in any object for collars and whatever else you may want to sell. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Big Grin Kitty Cats Are Like Potato Chips, You Can Never Have Just One Big Grin
03-17-2013, 05:35 PM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2013 05:35 PM by Angelfa Watkins.)
You can also get a gatcha script and put many copies of the same collar with the script inside a prim with the script! That's what I did because the other script was a bit too expensive for my budget right now! Here is the one I got: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Gatcha-Script/3489444
03-20-2013, 02:45 PM (This post was last modified: 03-20-2013 02:46 PM by MissEdagain Resident.)
Tatiana how very kind of you to go to that much trouble for me - thank you so much.

Angelfa what a great idea! Many thanks for that suggestion.
03-20-2013, 04:49 PM
Hello Smile

The creator of the random vendor Tatiana linked to used to have a copy only version as well which cost less.
Maybe he has it still in world.
What I like about this vendor is that it will send you a warning per IM when your vendor is almost empty on a prefered set amount via the notecard.
It seems though he only sells the copy & transfer version via Marketplace at the moment.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

03-20-2013, 05:16 PM
What I like about Xiants not only does it IM you when empty but it also doesn't let someone purchase with it is empty and does a little hover text so people will know it is empty. I have a set up collar vendor I can sell you as well for a low price as I bought the commercial version.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-20-2013, 05:26 PM
(03-20-2013 05:16 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote:  What I like about Xiants not only does it IM you when empty but it also doesn't let someone purchase with it is empty and does a little hover text so people will know it is empty. I have a set up collar vendor I can sell you as well for a low price as I bought the commercial version.

Yes so true!

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)