Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Cattery Party!!!
03-13-2013, 12:41 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2013 04:21 PM by Serena Stroikavskoi.)
Cattery Party!!!
Hi ALL!!!!

Hope everyone's St Paddy's day goes well. I know everyone is saving up and getting ready for the random births next week. While your patiently waiting for that special event how about giving some thought to a cattery party.

Date: March 23, 2013 (Saturday)
Time: 12:00 (noon) to 6:00 PM
So everyone has a chance to stop by.

A few of us have been making plans to sit down and have some fun. We'll be going through and cleaning out live kitties, boxes, and planning our next projects. Swapping kitties and either giving away or selling for ridiculously low fees (see some basic guidelines below) to see they go to some good homes. We can set out kitties to trade or swap for like or maybe even a gender change.

If you would like to participate here are the general guidelines.
**Live kitties need to be at least 7 days old
**Have at least 1 to 2 breeds left.
**Willing to sell live cats for no more than 250L
**Able to swap kitties you don't want or no longer need.
  • Live kittes need to be at least 7 days old
  • Have at least 1 to 2 breeds left.
  • Willing to sell live cats for no more than 250L
  • Able to swap kitties you don't want or no longer need.

Nickname: Pussy Party

Pretty easy huh!!! Due to the nature of the event we ask that you reserve your spot. Feel free to IM me or Ace234 Datura to reserve your space. I have them if you already have. I have also be set up a reservation box near the auction area. Just follow the instructions and I'll get an email to add you to the list.

NOTE::: ALL Shop Owners of TropiCats will have an invite automatically. This will probably also be the location we have the party

Nickname: Pussy Party

Pretty easy huh!!! Due to the nature of the event we ask that you reserve your spot. Feel free to IM me or Ace234 Datura for an invite or click the reservation panel to ensure your place now.

"You're just jealous because the kitties only talk to me."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2013, 04:15 PM
RE: Cattery Party!!!
Updating to show the time & date.

March 23, 2013 from 12:00 (noon) to 6:00pm.

"You're just jealous because the kitties only talk to me."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)