Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Teacup/Toy Suggestion
05-02-2011, 05:17 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2011 05:18 AM by Surprise Serendipity.)
Lightbulb Teacup/Toy Suggestion
I was on my kid alt yesterday and she has a teacup kitten. Looking at her with the kitten on
the shoulder and everything got me to wishing that once the kitten was old enough to cuddle
it would be nice if she could actually cuddle it like the full size kittens. Like maybe an additional
option on the kitties menu could be added to be able to cuddle it for those with kid ava's and people
who are normally in small or tiny avatars?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2011, 05:45 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2011 05:46 AM by Tasya.)
Thumbs Up RE: Teacup/Toy Suggestion
I was just talking about this in the Kittycats addicts group with others. I think alot of us ( also taller/older avi's) would so love it to be able to cuddle our teacups/toys just like our normal cats. Not beeying able to cuddle them takes the fun out of it in even doing so knowing you can never hold them.
What do you think?....Should KittyCats add this option?
05-02-2011, 08:28 AM
RE: Teacup/Toy Suggestion
I would also love this, I've never liked having my kittens on my shoulder. I created some anims so I could hold my small kittens in my hands, which gives a much closer relation to them, but its still not quite the same thing as cuddling.
If someone would like the anims you find them in my store http://slurl.com/secondlife/Yongma/49/20...tortionist
or at Marketplace https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/58570
The anims lock your arms and hands so you could hold your kittens, while the rest of your body moves according to your AO.
05-03-2011, 01:33 AM
RE: Teacup/Toy Suggestion
oh cestra, i LOVE your poses, i've told a lot of ppl about them from your flickr photo! Smile i LOVE your photos and other poses too!

thanks for your input on the cuddle/holding... it's great to hear what you guys like and want Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)