Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Sick Kitty With Update
03-05-2013, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2013 06:35 PM by AreElEm Resident.)
Sick Kitty With Update
Hi. I had my cat Chauncey in my inventory for a little over a month as I got settled into a new parcel.
Yesterday, I put him out, set his home and range (parcel). I placed out a new food for him. Right after that, the upgrade button appeared and he suddenly went into laying in this little bed. Thinking it might be related, I got the upgrade and performed it. It seemed to work fine, but he was still in the little bed. I made sure the food was set for him and signed off.
Today, in my email, I get a message telling me he is 30% hungry and wants attention.
Tonight I sign on. He's still in the little bed, 38% hungry. I wake him and get the usual "still tired but I'll take a nap". I try to pick him up or cuddle him but he says he's too sick.
On top of all this, when I try to click the Info button on his menu, nothing happens.
I'm at a loss, I have no idea why he'd be sick or why the info button won't work. Can anyone help?
Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2013, 06:55 PM
RE: PLEEEEEEZ FEEEED MEEE AND PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEE!
Zombie apocalypse kitteh plague.
Someone else I was talking to thought their similar issue had to do with not updating in a timely fashion.
No idea if there is any substance to that notion.
Once you update you would hope your cat would climb out from under the indian blanket
and not just lay in bed with the thermometer in its mouth begging pitifully for food.
Sounds buggy, thus you probably need Kitten Longmeadow to shoot it with a dart of antibiotics Wink
File a support ticket!

[Image: DERKITTEHMILLlogosmallest.jpg]

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nykus/54/231/24/

Soylent Green is KitteH!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-05-2013, 10:00 PM
RE: Sick Kitty With Update
I think the post Winter is referring to and this one reflect different situations.

AreElEm, from what I understand your kitty's upgrade was ok (if the red text is gone and it doesn't say "disabled"). He's just sick from having been without any food for over 3 days. That's normal. He seems to be eating fine if he's down to 38% already. It takes a week with food for any kitty to recover from that (he'll get to 0% hungry before the end of the 7 days but he'll still need a couple more days to fully recover). Or you can give him a "get well" drink from the main store for instant recovery.

While they're sick you can't cuddle them; they lie in their beds with the thermometer;you should get information as to how many days of recovery he has left after clicking on him right after the age, etc stats and before the fur, eyes etc stats (or on info button but if you say it's not working try checking chat right after clicking him directly -I can't remember how it works exactly ).

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)