Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Are new traits no longer very valuable?
03-01-2013, 01:33 PM
RE: Are new traits no longer very valuable?
(03-01-2013 12:58 PM)Luna1987 Resident Wrote:  Just on update on Ody Slush, I just pulled it with Apple eyes from my love bee ^.^ super pretty! Also loving the new Gen furs!

Fur: Genesis - Domino III
Eyes: Odyssey Slush (Curious|Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Mysterious
Whiskers: Silver (Guitar)
Size: Normal

Congrats!
And thank you for the information Smile
I love the new Genesis furs very much as well.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2013, 03:43 PM
(03-01-2013 10:01 AM)bigbritchz Topaz Wrote:  Theo told me something once when i was purchasing a kitty. he said you if you feel guilty about the pricing and feel it should be more just give the breeder a tip the difference from what you paid and what you think you should pay and say thank you. no more no less

I've done that more than a few times -one of which was in one of Theo and Draco's auctions where I bought an 8T + 1 (ie a cat showing all 8traits and hiding one more directly from a parent for 9T potential) black russian for 100L$. Nobody else made a bid on it . It was a greatgrandbaby of one of mine and now his daughter is giving me awesome babies too. (Theo & Draco were not auctioning on that particular day -someone else was substituting)

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
03-01-2013, 04:26 PM
I did this as well.
Sometimes there are auctions which have not much crowd but with an awesome line up.
I once bought a perfect chateau 3 spot with Twinkle, a Tiger Tail, Black Plush whiskers and Platinum Eyes from panel 1 and nobody was bidding.
I considered that 3 spot a master piece such a beautiful traits on a dominant retired fur, old meets new, that was totally a cat I wanted to have.
At that moment I felt not good by the price I payed and therefore I payed extra.
To think how much efforts went in that kitty and me stealing it away was a little too much for me.
Sometimes I outbid myself as well.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: Julia Merosi , Priestess Firanelli

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)