Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Bee a KittyCatS Bug!
02-19-2013, 01:33 PM
Bee a KittyCatS Bug!
We put the antennas for the BugS and the BeeS in the shop for you!!! Yes, a little gift for all you little buzzin’ people! Smile

You can find them by the Collection CatS! in a photo frame with “someone” wearing a pair! You MUST have your KittyCatS! group tag on to get them, wear it, and just ‘click’ the box!

Your KittyCatS Team

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Aurore Dreamscape , Bea Shamrock
02-19-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: Bee a KittyCatS Bug!
Hi there kittycats addicts & Team Smile

I loved the Kittycats Love Bee's and Bugs sooo much! I was inspired to make a couple of outfits.

I would love to share these with you all as a free gift! They look fab with the antenas too!

One is a Yellow Bee corset with a mesh black ruffle skirt, and the other is a Red Ladybug Corset with a mesh black ruffle skirt.

This is not an advertisement I do not own a store in SL yet. I made these yesterday to go with my antena's Smile I hope you all enjoy them Heart

I have them set to copy only as I may want to sell them in the future with more accessories like shoes and wings. So only want the Kittycats group to have them.
You can find pictures and link here on my facebook page, I would love for you all to join me there for general SL chit chat Smile :- https://www.facebook.com/pages/SL-Community-My-Second-Life/424583117620411?skip_nax_wizard=true#!/pages/SL-Community-My-Second-Life/424583117620411?skip_nax_wizard=true
And if you don't do FB then You can just pick them up here:- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ipomoea/99/72/359
 Thanks given by: Aurore Dreamscape , Bea Shamrock
02-21-2013, 12:11 PM
RE: Bee a KittyCatS Bug!
That's so awesome, Asrianis! What an adorable outfit to match the antennas, and they match perfectly too! Smile

[Image: ohdeersig.gif]
KittyCatS History Thread

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)