Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS Valentine Custom Collar Contes Winners!!
02-14-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: KittyCatS Valentine Custom Collar Contes Winners!!
Big Grin Oh MY GOSH! I am so excited! I never win anything...WOW!

Many, many thanks for everyone who voted for me!

Heart Happy Valentine! Heart

Leia
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2013, 12:37 AM
Congrats to everyone there were some really awesome collars! And thanks for the votes that just made my day Smile
02-18-2013, 08:53 AM
I too congratulate all the winners but I too would like to understand how the voting worked since people with more votes didn't place ..were there judges ? How did 90 some votes not make 1st and 2nd place? I do not get that
02-18-2013, 11:03 AM
hey tawny,

i can explain that for you.

for the community vote, the person with the most votes gets the highest points in the community ranking. so for example, if you got the most votes in the community and there were 20 entries, you would get "20" points. (the highest possible) the person who got the second most votes would get "19" points, the third most votes "18" points, and so on.

so, if the judges gave one the most votes it would be "20" for that one, the one with the second most votes from the judging panel would receive "18" and so on.

then those scores are combined to determine the winner.

i hope that helps!
02-19-2013, 02:14 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2013 02:15 PM by Tawny Dinzeo.)
(02-18-2013 11:03 AM)Callie Cline Wrote:  hey tawny,

for the community vote, the person with the most votes gets the highest points in the community ranking. so for example, if you got the most votes in the community and there were 20 entries, you would get "20" points. (the highest possible) the person who got the second most votes would get "19" points, the third most votes "18" points, and so on.

so, if the judges gave one the most votes it would be "20" for that one, the one with the second most votes from the judging panel would receive "18" and so on.

i hope that helps!

(02-19-2013 02:14 PM)Tawny Dinzeo Wrote:  
(02-18-2013 11:03 AM)Callie Cline Wrote:  hey tawny,

i hope that helps!

Ok I understand Thanks Callie

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)