Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Wouldn't it be great if....
02-13-2013, 10:44 AM
Tongue Wouldn't it be great if....
... there were mega and bigger jewels, that came with the new mega and bigger de big sizes??

A mega jewel could, for instance, be equivalent to say 10 normal jewels, and a biggger de big jewel could be equivalent to, say 5 jewels??

*escapes from her dreams and runs off to RL work*

Big Grin

This is where everyone has fancy stuff that I don't know how to do.. so.. umm.. Hi??..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2013, 07:17 PM
RE: Wouldn't it be great if....
this would certainly be a sight to see! I guess it might be an unfair advantage for them to be worth more than a regular jewel but it would be really cool if they would at least come in a size appropriate carat! Tongue

[Image: 7884046580_9ba4a7cbb5_n.jpg]

Marketplace Store

United Catteries Store
02-13-2013, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2013 08:26 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
RE: Wouldn't it be great if....
(02-13-2013 07:17 PM)dakillakm Resident Wrote:  this would certainly be a sight to see! I guess it might be an unfair advantage for them to be worth more than a regular jewel but it would be really cool if they would at least come in a size appropriate carat! Tongue

LOL, I thought the same but a scaled gem on a big box would be pretty cool indeed.
But I sure hope not the Bigger De Big is going to consume 5 times as much and the MegaPuss 10 times as much to accomodate the extra value of their eventual gems ...
They sure look like they could use a 5 or 10 pack kibble per day Smile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)