Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

API for external Homepage
04-28-2011, 06:31 AM
Lightbulb API for external Homepage
Hello again

I have there once more a small question Angel

I would indicate with pleasure about a web page the stati of my cats. So age, name, gender, love, hunger etc. Also the Traits of the single cat.

Because I am rather decayed from nature and do not want to hack everything every time by hand on the web page, the question positions itself to me whether there the possibility is the info to question of the single cats about an API. Cool

Like with the HUD which questions on the stati of the cat, but on an external homepage.

if there is there what, or this is planned not really Huh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2011, 12:41 PM
RE: API for external Homepage
This sort of feature would be great for mobile phones. Log on to a web-page of your own, and be able to check on your kitties status.

I agree with the idea suggested here. Smile
 Thanks given by: Raith Dagger
04-28-2011, 12:59 PM
Thumbs Up RE: API for external Homepage
(04-28-2011 12:41 PM)Neural Blankes Wrote:  This sort of feature would be great for mobile phones. Log on to a web-page of your own, and be able to check on your kitties status.

I agree with the idea suggested here. Smile

That would be awesome!! Big Grin
04-29-2011, 02:05 AM
RE: API for external Homepage
for example of my Idea:

On my side i will see what Cats are partnert and who are the Parents (just a little overview). also i see on the view, what Cat have what Trait and who are the Parents and Grandparents. (See Example-Picture)

Now i think it was great, if i have the status of the Cats in a small textbox, if i hover over the Catnames. For calculate the Breedingtime, planing the next Partnership, etc etc etc...

an API for the Catstatus would be great.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)