Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

(CANCELLED - voice gone) VINTAGE auction for KittyCatS' 2nd Anniversary!
01-28-2013, 06:41 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2013 10:46 PM by Saga Felix.)
Its My Birthday! (CANCELLED - voice gone) VINTAGE auction for KittyCatS' 2nd Anniversary!
EDIT: Please see my post further down in this thread... I am sorry, but I have gotten ill and have to cancel Sad

-----------------
Heart To celebrate KittyCatS' 2nd Anniversary, I'll host a special auction for "Vintage Kitties" only!Heart

-And what is a Vintage Kitty? That is a kitty that has ORIGINAL furs, eyes & traits only!

For this one occasion, we want those Burmese Sables & White Russians you've been hiding away, thinking they'd never get appreciated - we want the Passion eyes and the Plush tails, the Mysterious ears - and not a whisker trait in sight! Big Grin
(I allow white and/or mysterious whiskers, as those were added as hidden trait to all "original" kitties when the whisker-traits were first introduced - so it will have been extremely hard to continue breeding old cats without those popping up)

To help you out, I have added a * to all ORIGINAL traits in the Dominance-charts (link in my signature underneath if you don't have it).

As a little gimmick, I'll be reading out from my first auction cards - they're from May 2011, and oh my have we come a long way! You won't believe which cats sold for which prices, then! ;-)

THURSDAY the 7th of February - 2pm
(Or right after the KittyCatS Trivia ends - which starts at 1pm)

Dig out one of your old, under-appreciated old kitties and buy a panel by IM'ing me
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Si.../163/55/22

- just one per person, thank you... We'll likely have more fun than earnings this evening - it is really all just for fun - and to celebrate TWO YEARS of KittyCatS breeding Heart Cool

Hope to see you there!

-Saga

EDIT: Actually, panels will be sold by sending an IM to Saga Felix FOR THIS ONE TIME ONLY!
-It saves possible confusion if someone comes by and buys a panel, thinking it's a normal auction... Wink

So, IM SAGA TO BUY A PANEL, please Smile

Saga's Google Docs - Click here
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Khea Karas
01-28-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: VINATAGE auction for KittyCatS' 2nd Anniversary!
What a fun idea! This should be a blast!!

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-28-2013, 06:44 PM
Awesome idea! Ill be there Smile Cant wait to see all the retro cats on offer.

[Image: v9rl.png]
01-28-2013, 09:31 PM
Aww this idea is super cute!!! Love!

[Image: ohdeersig.gif]
KittyCatS History Thread
01-30-2013, 07:24 AM
Yeah I hear a lot of people like the idea... However, I really need some more kitties to sell! Wink

So... Dig out those ol' kitties, people! I am sure that not ALL of them went to menagerie....?

01-30-2013, 07:35 AM
Cool initiative!

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

01-30-2013, 10:10 PM
ooooo this sounds like fun! wish I could be there Sad
01-30-2013, 10:43 PM
Helloes and good very very early morning, everyone...

Just ½ an hour ago (5.12 am, my time...) I awoke because my throat hurts sooo much!

I tested my voice carefully, and on top of how much it hurts, I sound like a frog! So... No auction tonight, sorry Sad

I'll update the title of this thread + write to people who have reserved panels individually. Sorry, everyone... But believe me, you're better off without listening to my voice today... ;-)

-Saga

01-30-2013, 11:10 PM
(01-30-2013 10:43 PM)Saga Felix Wrote:  Helloes and good very very early morning, everyone...

Just ½ an hour ago (5.12 am, my time...) I awoke because my throat hurts sooo much!

I tested my voice carefully, and on top of how much it hurts, I sound like a frog! So... No auction tonight, sorry Sad

I'll update the title of this thread + write to people who have reserved panels individually. Sorry, everyone... But believe me, you're better off without listening to my voice today... ;-)

-Saga
Hope you feel better sweetie! Maybe you can plan it again for the future!

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)