Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Anybody get a MEGA-PUSS yet???
01-30-2013, 12:26 PM
RE: Anybody get a MEGA-PUSS yet???
(01-28-2013 05:24 PM)Balalika Ivanovic Wrote:  My Hubbys cats had one its all genesis but its got adorable curious whiskers. I know its not a trait but i still think the genesis kitties are adorable

Actually, Curious whiskers are a bred-out trait. Guitar is the 'genesis' whisker shape Smile

Kitty Kollege Pawfessor, Kitty Kottage
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Is.../69/224/22
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2013, 08:22 AM
I got a megapuss :-) named him Fezzik and am tracking his growth on my flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tklehmann/8430872723/
if you want to see him :-)
01-31-2013, 09:18 AM
I got one the other day, he's a cutie! Smile

Fur: Chateau Cat - Black & White No. 3
Eyes: Caramel (Curious|Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Big Boo Boo
Ears: Rounded
Whiskers: Black (Guitar)
Size: MegaPuss

Hides some goodies too
01-31-2013, 01:11 PM
Congrats to everyone that got one. The day they came out I got a toy and teacup, which i rarely get those. lol I hope it's not a sign cause I would love a mega kitty. Angel

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
01-31-2013, 03:37 PM
(01-30-2013 12:26 PM)Liriel Garnet Wrote:  
(01-28-2013 05:24 PM)Balalika Ivanovic Wrote:  My Hubbys cats had one its all genesis but its got adorable curious whiskers. I know its not a trait but i still think the genesis kitties are adorable

Actually, Curious whiskers are a bred-out trait. Guitar is the 'genesis' whisker shape Smile

lol no no Curious was the only non genesis thing on the kitty but the whiskers just make it look like a perfect cat to me even tho the thing is now bigger than me at only 4 days o.0

? Blythe
? 4
Fur: Genesis - Smokey II
Eyes: Genesis Water (Curious|Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Curious)
Size: MegaPuss

this is her ^^ i think shes really pretty but im still scared if i dont feed her she will eat me o.o
02-01-2013, 09:12 AM
I have no idea how or why - maybe having 140 cats breeding at once - but I was lucky enough to get 2 Megapusses two days ago, just a few hours apart. (One of them is from your teacup kitty 'Innokenti', Bala ~ another is from one of Misa's cats!) and tonight I got a Petite, Teacup and a Bigger de Big one after the other in the space of an hour. Now I'm worried I'll have broken the spell by talking about this! Angel
02-01-2013, 03:43 PM
(02-01-2013 09:12 AM)Eurydice Barzane Wrote:  I have no idea how or why - maybe having 140 cats breeding at once - but I was lucky enough to get 2 Megapusses two days ago, just a few hours apart. (One of them is from your teacup kitty 'Innokenti', Bala ~ another is from one of Misa's cats!) and tonight I got a Petite, Teacup and a Bigger de Big one after the other in the space of an hour. Now I'm worried I'll have broken the spell by talking about this! Angel

Congrats! I'm so glad with all the headaches you've been having with pc's that you have some wonderful things happening. Smile
I'll probably get one eventually, just being winey and looking for cheese to go with it. Angel

Thanks given by: Eurydice Barzane
02-01-2013, 03:54 PM
(02-01-2013 03:43 PM)devilness chant Wrote:  Congrats! I'm so glad with all the headaches you've been having with pc's that you have some wonderful things happening. Smile
I'll probably get one eventually, just being winey and looking for cheese to go with it. Angel

Awww Dev, I feel your pain, I got two teacups on the first day and still have to get one of the new sizes, despite 30 more boxes since then hehehe *passes the cheese plate around*

This is where everyone has fancy stuff that I don't know how to do.. so.. umm.. Hi??..
02-01-2013, 05:05 PM
(02-01-2013 09:12 AM)Eurydice Barzane Wrote:  I have no idea how or why - maybe having 140 cats breeding at once - but I was lucky enough to get 2 Megapusses two days ago, just a few hours apart.
Wow! 140 breeding cats! How do you keep them from lagging down the house?

[Image: DERKITTEHMILLlogosmallest.jpg]

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nykus/54/231/24/

Soylent Green is KitteH!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-01-2013, 05:08 PM
(02-01-2013 03:54 PM)fleakats Resident Wrote:  
(02-01-2013 03:43 PM)devilness chant Wrote:  Congrats! I'm so glad with all the headaches you've been having with pc's that you have some wonderful things happening. Smile

Awww Dev, I feel your pain, I got two teacups on the first day and still have to get one of the new sizes, despite 30 more boxes since then hehehe *passes the cheese plate around*

*Takes some cheese and passes the wine. At least we're in good company. Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)