Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Anybody get a MEGA-PUSS yet???
02-01-2013, 11:35 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2013 12:04 AM by Eurydice Barzane.)
RE: Anybody get a MEGA-PUSS yet???
(02-01-2013 05:05 PM)Winter Phoenix Wrote:  
(02-01-2013 09:12 AM)Eurydice Barzane Wrote:  I have no idea how or why - maybe having 140 cats breeding at once - but I was lucky enough to get 2 Megapusses two days ago, just a few hours apart.
Wow! 140 breeding cats! How do you keep them from lagging down the house?

Well, they don't lag down the house so much as my entire homestead sim Tongue My computer died tho so all of the cats are in cattery for the time beng. I'm having better results with cattery than I had with them on land... so everyone wanting a megapuss (or several megapussi) go forth and send your cats to cattery!
(I got a couple of the Bigger de Big's today, too!) Blush
[/quote]

Congrats! I'm so glad with all the headaches you've been having with pc's that you have some wonderful things happening. Smile
I'll probably get one eventually, just being winey and looking for cheese to go with it. Angel
[/quote]

Thank you Dev Heart I sent my comp by Fed Ex - it should have been with my son two days ago, but it's being held up why they ask questions like 'what is the value of the cable' and 'how did you package it' and 'how many layers of bubblewrap did you package it in' and what brand of bubblewrap did you use'. It's becoming surreal! Confused My son might not get it before the warranty expires - he bought it for me so it had to go back to him. So I've got tears and migraines and a couple of really big virtual cats I might see in the next six months if I'm really lucky.

Good luck with getting a megapuss - I've got a feeling you'll get one in the next couple of days. But in the *very* unlikely event of that not happening, when I get back to SL I'll invite you over to my sim and you can ride one the megapusses to your hearts content. Heart

(02-01-2013 03:43 PM)devilness chant Wrote:  
(02-01-2013 09:12 AM)Eurydice Barzane Wrote:  I have no idea how or why - maybe having 140 cats breeding at once - but I was lucky enough to get 2 Megapusses two days ago, just a few hours apart. (One of them is from your teacup kitty 'Innokenti', Bala ~ another is from one of Misa's cats!) and tonight I got a Petite, Teacup and a Bigger de Big one after the other in the space of an hour. Now I'm worried I'll have broken the spell by talking about this! Angel

Congrats! I'm so glad with all the headaches you've been having with pc's that you have some wonderful things happening. Smile
I'll probably get one eventually, just being winey and looking for cheese to go with it. Angel

I sent a reply earlier but I'm using a mac and I think the reply got added on to my reply to Winter! Blush
Thank you Dev
I sent my laptop via Fed Ex - it should have been with my son two days ago, but it's being held up why they ask questions like 'what is the value of the cable' and 'how did you package it' and 'how many layers of bubblewrap did you package it in' and what brand of bubblewrap did you use'. It's becoming surreal! Confused My son might not get it before the warranty expires - he bought it for me so it had to go back to him. So I've got tears and migraines and a couple of really big virtual cats I might see in the next six months if I'm really lucky.

I hope you get your first Megapuss soon ~ I'm trying to send some of my 'cat luck' your way. I'm sure you'll get one in the next couple of days. But in the *very* unlikely event of that not happening, when I get back to SL I'll invite you over to my sim and you can ride one the megapusses to your hearts content. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2013, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2013 09:00 PM by annlorene Resident.)
RE: Anybody get a MEGA-PUSS yet???
(01-30-2013 07:59 AM)Charles Courtois Wrote:  I just got one! Big Grin
<snip>
Fur: Ocicat - Ebony Silver
Eyes: Gerbera Purple (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Boo Boo
Ears: Mysterious
Whiskers: White (Shape: Mysterious)
Size: 12 cm (4.7 inch) - MegaPuss
<snip>

Ah, and such pretty traits! Lovely. Smile
(01-28-2013 04:40 PM)Winter Phoenix Wrote:  Let us know. I want to come over to your house and SEE IT!
I heard it eats food at twenty times the amount a normal cat eats,
and needs a five meter litter box!! REALISM IS COOL Wink

Here's mine: ? New Born Kitten

Fur: American Shorthair - Tawny Tabby
Eyes: Odyssey Carnival (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Boo Boo
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: 2 Tone Black & White (Shape: Mysterious)
Size: MegaPuss

I haven't opened the box, but here's a picture of how it looks compared to normal sized kittens.

Oh, and you're welcome to visit the box at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Clinker/87/175/83

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Alori (aka AnnLorene)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)