Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Magic Menagerie Bottle Now Available!
01-28-2013, 03:47 PM
Magic Menagerie Bottle Now Available!
As promised in our latest update notes, the Magic Menagerie Bottle is now available at our mainshop in the lobby besides the tigers! Smile

[Image: Magic-Menagerie-Bottle.png]

Please note you can only retrieve KittyCatS you sent in the last 7 days.

Your KittyCatS Team

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock , annlorene Resident , Aurore Dreamscape , AmoreJade Cyberstar
03-11-2013, 04:54 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2013 04:56 AM by Cat Whitman.)
RE: Magic Menagerie Bottle Now Available!
The Update v1.29 notecard mentioned there would be an 'amnesty' to rescue older kitties from menagerie.

"But wait… what about cats sent there by mistake very long ago? We’ve thought about that too! We are working hard to restore all of that information. When completed, you will be able to get a very limited amount of ‘old’ menagerie cats during a short period of time. Details will be announced later… So stay tuned!"

Will this be anytime soon? I am not on SL that often and I am worried I could miss the 'window'.

I menageried several 'special' cats by mistake, before the bottles were released, and I still miss them.

I'd be glad to pay an extra fee, for example to get them back perma'd, to retrieve them.

Thanks

-------------
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan
03-11-2013, 08:54 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2013 08:54 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
I also fear I will miss the boat.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

03-11-2013, 09:52 AM
i thought this was a permanent feature ( the bottle that is ) my understanding was you pay 50K$ ( basically they take back the KCash from the kitten ) and you get your kitties back up to a week from when you sent it in. I was not aware that this magic bottle would be leaving the store Sad

Please someone help up clarify this? thank you Smile

Big Grin Kitty Cats Are Like Potato Chips, You Can Never Have Just One Big Grin
03-11-2013, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2013 10:44 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
(03-11-2013 09:52 AM)Tatiana Cheng Wrote:  i thought this was a permanent feature ( the bottle that is ) my understanding was you pay 50K$ ( basically they take back the KCash from the kitten ) and you get your kitties back up to a week from when you sent it in. I was not aware that this magic bottle would be leaving the store Sad

Please someone help up clarify this? thank you Smile

Hi Tatiana,

No worries as far as I understand it the Menagerie Bottle is to stay.
There is only a gesture to the community from KittyCatS! in which for a short period of time a limited amount of kitties can be retreived from the past.
This is about kitties which were menageried longer than a week back for those who regret or accidently brought a cat to menagerie a great while ago.
And this is a one time gesture the ability to bring back older kitties from menagerie. The feature to bring back kitties which were send to menagerie no longer than a week ago stays from my understanding.
This reply was about the one time gesture Smile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

03-11-2013, 08:25 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2013 08:26 PM by Callie Cline.)
yes i will confirm what kayleigh said. the menagerie bottle which is in the store is for any cat sent by mistake within a week of sending it.

the other part we talked about with older cats sent by mistake in the past we will make sure to let you all know more details as soon as we are able Smile

so, enjoy using the blue magic bottle when needed Smile (i've used it a few times myself...)
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan , Sanura Snowpaw , Aurore Dreamscape

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)