Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

It's a Toy!
04-27-2011, 09:59 PM
It's a Toy!
My kitties blessed me with toys and teacups this week!

I'm having trouble parting with a few of them because they're new and exciting, and so cute, but for the right offer, I might be persuaded to sell. : )

This one is our best and she may be hiding her parents' amazing traits. You can post a private message here, or leave a notecard by dragging it into my butterfly mailbox at my shop. You can also IM Novella Bluewood inworld, but if I'm not online, they often get capped, so, please send me a notecard.

Please visit her in person at The Artist's Mews (my shop) located near the landing at KittyCats Cafe. She's inside the house on the shelf with my teacups. I'll be taking offers this week and if I don't receive an offer i like, I'll probably breed her myself. If you like one of the other teacups or cats I'm selling, but don't like the price, just drop me a note. I am open to reasonable negotiations.

Thanks, kitties! Gen cats can produce wonderful traits and furs, and can make fun combinations. I love them all. I think that Parrot Head and Island Girl were very clever to give me a toy with Carnival Eyes!

Carnival Eyes - Parents Key Lime I'm a TOY!
Female
Fur: Chateau Cat - 3 Spot No. 1
Eyes: Odyssey Carnival (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Genesis
Size: 13 cm (5.1 inch) - Toy Cat

Parents:

MOM: Island Girl
Fur: Genesis - Diamond
Eyes: Key Lime (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Tail: Frisky
Ears: Mysterious

DAD: Parrot Head
Fur: Genesis - Smokey
Eyes: Key Lime (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Genesis

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rh...176/177/23
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)