Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New Pedigree System
01-31-2013, 03:05 PM
RE: New Pedigree System
Yay! That was quick. You can now check a box on your account Page to show ALL! Thank you KC

[Image: 7884046580_9ba4a7cbb5_n.jpg]

Marketplace Store

United Catteries Store
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2013, 04:27 PM
Yes, it's GREAT that we now have a checkbox that will allow a user to view pedigrees all the way back in the lines. (But it still requires you to enable the checkbox at least the baby's individual page.)

But I'd still love a checkbox that turns ON inworld pedigrees for all your cats at once. That would be awesome!

Thank you for these awesome new features! I can't wait to eliminate the need for pedigree givers.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-31-2013, 04:29 PM
Amazing!
Thank you KittyCats Smile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

01-31-2013, 04:31 PM
Thank you so much KittyCatS!! This is very handy!

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
01-31-2013, 05:18 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2013 05:19 PM by KittyCats Resident.)
(01-31-2013 04:27 PM)Adrienne Arliss Wrote:  Yes, it's GREAT that we now have a checkbox that will allow a user to view pedigrees all the way back in the lines. (But it still requires you to enable the checkbox at least the baby's individual page.)

But I'd still love a checkbox that turns ON inworld pedigrees for all your cats at once. That would be awesome!

Within the current system we are a bit worried that LindenLab would not like a few thousand communication requests in just seconds comming from one place, thats the main reason why there is no option to enable all pedigree links at once.

Maybe it would be ok, but its better not to find out the hard way.
We have an adjusted approach in mind though for next update which should avoid any of this.

Regards
KittyCatS
 Thanks given by: Sanura Snowpaw , Bea Shamrock , fleakats Resident , Adrienne Arliss
01-31-2013, 05:34 PM
(01-31-2013 05:18 PM)KittyCats Resident Wrote:  Within the current system we are a bit worried that LindenLab would not like a few thousand communication requests in just seconds comming from one place, thats the main reason why there is no option to enable all pedigree links at once.

Regards
KittyCatS

This comment makes me laugh for real XD

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

01-31-2013, 05:47 PM
(01-31-2013 05:18 PM)KittyCats Resident Wrote:  
(01-31-2013 04:27 PM)Adrienne Arliss Wrote:  Yes, it's GREAT that we now have a checkbox that will allow a user to view pedigrees all the way back in the lines. (But it still requires you to enable the checkbox at least the baby's individual page.)

Within the current system we are a bit worried that LindenLab would not like a few thousand communication requests in just seconds comming from one place, thats the main reason why there is no option to enable all pedigree links at once.

We have an adjusted approach in mind though for next update which should avoid any of this.

Regards
KittyCatS

Oh that is good to know. I have noticed also that when viewing our own pedigrees it does NOT turn the pedigrees in the background the green color as it does when looking at someone else's pedigree, which does make it a bit difficult to double check that everyone is properly turned on.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
02-01-2013, 08:29 AM
(01-31-2013 05:18 PM)KittyCats Resident Wrote:  

Regards
KittyCatS

See this is one of the many reasons why I love KC, this right here shows that the really do listen to us and even help clarify why something had to be done in a certain way at this present time. Thank you KC for taking the time to listen to us and for all your great help. Have a wonderful day everyone Big Grin

Big Grin Kitty Cats Are Like Potato Chips, You Can Never Have Just One Big Grin
 Thanks given by: fleakats Resident
02-05-2013, 12:44 PM
I agree with Sanuras suggestion aswell. It is faster to set up a pedigree with a giver than activate each and every single box via website. Would love to just hit a buttun in my account settings too.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)