Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New Pedigree System
01-27-2013, 09:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2013 09:47 PM by Sanura Snowpaw.)
New Pedigree System
I really would love to see an option that I could turn it on for ALL of my cats. I am going through the boxes I have in my shop to turn it on and to me I want them to be able to go back as far as I am able to allow them. So they have as much info as possible but going through and turning it on not only for just my shop cats but also all the parents, grandparents, great grandparents and so forth. is FAST becoming very time consuming.

Also as I am going through I am sometimes clicking a cat that I already turned the option on and just forgot. So I wish there was some way to see from the owners side which cats the option is already turned on for.

Otherwise I really do love this option.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Misa Delight , Julia Merosi
01-27-2013, 09:48 PM
Heart RE: New Pedigree System
Heart KittyCats continues to rock as best breedable EVER! I love all the aspects of the new update - especially the megapuss and the pedigree links! Heart

I agree with Sanu - if it at all possible, could we have option to make all kitties in pedigree have pedigree link?
 Thanks given by: Sanura Snowpaw
01-27-2013, 11:04 PM
RE: New Pedigree System
Agreed on this. I honestly don't have a lot of boxes for sale in my little spot but I'm just going to leave the pedigree linker there at the moment. Love the feature but a mass on/off switch would just make it tops.

[Image: 7884046580_9ba4a7cbb5_n.jpg]

Marketplace Store

United Catteries Store
Find all posts by this user
01-28-2013, 01:39 PM
(01-27-2013 11:04 PM)dakillakm Resident Wrote:  Agreed on this. I honestly don't have a lot of boxes for sale in my little spot but I'm just going to leave the pedigree linker there at the moment. Love the feature but a mass on/off switch would just make it tops.

Heart I agree with both you and Sanu....I have over 400 boxes and havent gotten through even 1/4 of them XD
01-28-2013, 08:11 PM
-As I wrote elsewhere:

VERY MUCH agree on this <3

Saga's Google Docs - Click here
01-30-2013, 06:23 PM
superagree.very much!
01-30-2013, 06:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2013 06:57 PM by Angelfa Watkins.)
I agree! I don't have a lot of cats and I thought it was time consuming, I don't even want to think about how long it must be for those who have a lot...

But seriously, the new option is a great idea!
01-30-2013, 11:11 PM
It isn;'t even just how many but also how long you may have been breeding and going back far into lines.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
01-31-2013, 04:24 AM
I so encourage this! I'm a bit of a slacker with setting up pedigrees as it is and going through every cat and having to check things off gets a bit bothersome - especially for those with larger catteries - so I hope a feature to make this easier as suggested above can be implemented soon!

[Image: ohdeersig.gif]
KittyCatS History Thread
01-31-2013, 05:14 AM
Enabling the pedigree feature is (unnecessarily) cumbersome when you have been breeding a line for long time and own all or most of the cats in it.

There's a tick box for showing gender on all your boxes in the cattery under the account tab, maybe a tick box for "Enable In World Pedigree Link for all the kitties and boxes you own" would do the trick!

I support this idea 100%!

Heart

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)