Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Pricing
04-28-2011, 05:02 PM
RE: Pricing
I was really just throwing that out there - It is quit difficult to have a exact guide - that was just a sort of guess. I have noticed pricing from 100-50,000 for things I dont always agree with.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2011, 10:54 PM
(04-28-2011 05:02 PM)Henesy Dryke Wrote:  I was really just throwing that out there - It is quit difficult to have a exact guide - that was just a sort of guess. I have noticed pricing from 100-50,000 for things I dont always agree with.

well something is worth what someone is willing to pay as well just cause you don't agree with it doesn't mean its not worth that to someone else

Owner of Bellissima Ranch Breedable Pets
Owner of Bellissima KittyCatS

Bellissima Ranch Breedable Pets KittyCatS
04-29-2011, 03:28 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2011 04:00 AM by Glod Gloom.)
I find, this is a very good basis what concerns the prices. As a small clue very well.

But it was already described, it depends a lot in the parents of the cats and the combination of the Traits what is at last the final price

A Genesis-Fur with 2 or 3 very good Traits and good Parents (example Valentine Dad and Spring-Mom) can be worth absolutely also sometimes from 1000 to 2000 L$, depending on how seldom these Traits are.

However, the Henesy-List is a good idea to found the price of own cat or to fix. :thumbs up:

I think i will use the "Henesy-List" in future for finding the Prices of my Cats ^^ Thx ^^

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)