Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Can't set the Enable in World Pedigree Link
01-26-2013, 06:33 PM
Can't set the Enable in World Pedigree Link
Someone said they think it's the browser that it works in IE? I use Firefox. I know it's all new atm, will it be fixed soon? Does anyone else have this problem?

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2013, 06:45 PM
RE: Can't set the Enable in World Pedigree Link
Did you wait a few minutes?

the hoover text says "Setting changes will show In World within 5 minutes"

thanx in advance
KittyCatS
01-26-2013, 06:54 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2013 07:03 PM by Devilness Chant.)
I tried everything. I can't click the box or do anything. My best friend tried it in firefox and it wouldn't work there either. She tried it in IE and it worked there with no problem. My mistake she said it worked in Chrome.
I just tried it in Chrome browser and it works, but I do prefer to use Firefox.

01-26-2013, 07:33 PM
I'm using Chrome atm and I can see the option on the website but it won't enable no matter what I do Undecided
 Thanks given by: Sara Franco
01-26-2013, 08:05 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2013 08:08 PM by Devilness Chant.)
That's strange cause my best friend said it didn't actually work for her but it did work for me in chrome. I'll try it again.
I just tried it in Google Chrome and no problem. But I have to keep Firefox as my main browser since I have everything set up for it.

01-26-2013, 08:48 PM
I've tested it a little and found that I can't click it on kittys that are in-world. Probably at the moment because they haven't been updated. The ones in the cattery I have no problem clicking the option.

"You're just jealous because the kitties only talk to me."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-26-2013, 09:12 PM
I just checked on IE and works fine, at the moment all my kitties are in world. Maybe the boxes need to be brought in world and then back to the cattery to be able to use it? I'm only guessing. I see the option on Chrome but it just won't select. Hopefully it will work with other browsers very soon ^^
01-26-2013, 09:19 PM
Nope even updated kitties aren't working even in cattery.

But there is one strange thing going on. The only part of the Enable In Wold Pedigree sentence that acts like it's there is this part.... rld Pedigree Link It's like the rest of it doesn't exist.

01-26-2013, 09:24 PM
(01-26-2013 09:19 PM)devilness chant Wrote:  Nope even updated kitties aren't working even in cattery.

But there is one strange thing going on. The only part of the Enable In Wold Pedigree sentence that acts like it's there is this part.... rld Pedigree Link It's like the rest of it doesn't exist.

This is how I see it on Chrome http://gyazo.com/8ad82c075acbfbdfd1ee081ef5f910d5

It just won't tick the box, if i double click it selects the image of the kitty below the tick box XD http://gyazo.com/1141b2fd2717ee8f13f786d78f8ab366

Confused
01-26-2013, 09:28 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2013 09:30 PM by Devilness Chant.)
I see that too. I meant when I hover over it. That's the only part of the sentence that reacts to my cursor.

And yeah I get the highlighted picture too. Maybe the texture or whatever it is covers over the part we need to touch?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)