Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Pedigree Script
01-26-2013, 11:14 AM
Pedigree Script
With the update the question arises:

Should I leave the Pedigree Giver script up on the Marketplace, if so, for how long, or should I take it down since it will no longer be required?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2013, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2013 07:55 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
RE: Pedigree Script
I was wondering the same.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Find all posts by this user
01-26-2013, 07:29 PM
It will actually still be needed as each session will only last for 30 minutes. At least from my understanding.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
01-26-2013, 07:32 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2013 07:39 PM by penfold83 Resident.)
The update was awesome loads of cool things, and yet another thing peeps has been asking for!

Yer i can see the knock on effect of pedigree givers, But its more simple and less prim for your little market stalls on the secondly market, ie more cats too put out XD

Imo i am surprised its taken this long for it too happen.

Edit was just thinking, does the pedigree givers course lag on a sim, when there is 10000's of them seems as though its a touch script ?
01-26-2013, 08:21 PM
Hi all!

I understood the same as Sanura that the pedigree session lasts only for 30 minutes after you enable the option on the website, this would have been perfect if it could be enabled for a longer period of time or a "temporary" option set available for those not willing to share it? I would love to have only kitties rezzed and the pedigree link to be added to their stats and not having to rezz pedigree givers all the time ^^
01-26-2013, 08:26 PM
Ooooo i thought the link was valid for 30 min after you open it up ? just like when you copy and paste the url that a ped giver gives you into main chat ?
01-26-2013, 08:46 PM
(01-26-2013 08:26 PM)penfold83 Resident Wrote:  Ooooo i thought the link was valid for 30 min after you open it up ? just like when you copy and paste the url that a ped giver gives you into main chat ?

That was my understanding too. I've gone back to the one I seen this morning and I was able to pull up the pedigree in another 30 minute session.

"You're just jealous because the kitties only talk to me."
01-26-2013, 08:56 PM
Its My Birthday! RE: Pedigree Script
(01-26-2013 08:46 PM)Serena Stroikavskoi Wrote:  
(01-26-2013 08:26 PM)penfold83 Resident Wrote:  Ooooo i thought the link was valid for 30 min after you open it up ? just like when you copy and paste the url that a ped giver gives you into main chat ?

That was my understanding too. I've gone back to the one I seen this morning and I was able to pull up the pedigree in another 30 minute session.

Yes i was in a auction and some one had used it, i opened the link up and at the top its shows how long you have left on that page.
01-26-2013, 09:15 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2013 09:15 PM by Giuliana Verrazzano.)
So it's 30 minutes for you (the opener) from the moment you click on it the first time? Or is it 30 minutes from the moment the person sets it up? It makes MUCH more sense the first option. LOL I think I better stop trying to understand update features at 3 0'clock in the morning... Blush
01-26-2013, 09:41 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2013 09:43 PM by Equinox Pinion.)
(01-26-2013 09:15 PM)Giuliana Verrazzano Wrote:  So it's 30 minutes for you (the opener) from the moment you click on it the first time? Or is it 30 minutes from the moment the person sets it up? It makes MUCH more sense the first option. LOL I think I better stop trying to understand update features at 3 0'clock in the morning... Blush

It lasts till you remove it again Smile People can check it for 30 min...after that they need to klick on the cat again to get a new "session"
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock , Serena Stroikavskoi , Sanura Snowpaw , Giuliana Verrazzano , fleakats Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)