Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Can Disco Tigers hide the Quartz Eyes too ?
01-26-2013, 06:02 AM
RE: Can Disco Tigers hide the Quartz Eyes too ?
Tigers, I must admit, are a deception for me : I bought 3 of them the very first day they were released and they all hide basic traits (among them passion eyes that I hate, Ocicat Lavender that I don't particularly like and other stuff of the same kind).
That's very disappointing, we could think that with so many K$ spent (that I could have spent on something else like food), the cats would hide at least a little something.

Co-owner of TraitS R uS
[Image: bannieretrupetite.png]
Friendly KittyCatS market & auction site. French, English, Spanish, Dutch, German spoken
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2013, 06:45 AM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2013 07:12 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
It would be cool indeed if the tiger hid something special.
Thank you for the info Deery Smile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

01-27-2013, 07:14 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2013 07:15 AM by Callie Cline.)
The first tigers, the orange bengal could hide new "tiger only" traits.
The second tigers, white and disco, could hide new traits, different from the orange tigers.

The Menagerie Tigers are unique in that they are Exclusive to the Menagerie. Their look makes them unique. They could hide a special trait, but that is more icing on the cake.

Eventually, as with most traits, the tiger traits will be bred out and plentiful. The Tigers however, will not be able to be bred out. So even if your didn't carry a new trait, it still will be unique in it's look. Smile

Hope that clarifies. Smile
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock
01-27-2013, 09:48 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2013 11:39 AM by Nenya Eun.)
Yeah, I don't deny they are cute and stuff.

But what I see is that I have 3 "unique" cats (^^) that just gave me ultra normal traits when I spent a lot of K$ for them.

So I know, it's a lottery, but that still remains very frustrating and disappointing and one could think that it might be a
good option that those "unique" cats hide a little more than any "basic" starter.

Nen

Co-owner of TraitS R uS
[Image: bannieretrupetite.png]
Friendly KittyCatS market & auction site. French, English, Spanish, Dutch, German spoken
01-27-2013, 11:35 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2013 02:29 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
For people with souly breeding aspirations 4000L - 4800L is a lot of money for a starter.
I have more breeding/ traits interest for example eventhough I find the Tigers cute.

EDIT Looking at the profits some make on the Tigers 4000L - 4800L is nothing though because OMG the prices they go for are like huge 35K is not even a rarity XD
I don't know if they really sell for those prices though.
Personally I don't feel like asking too much for them but it is always a possibility to sell them ofcourse if a Tiger hides nothing special and make them accessible for new people and people with a small cattery or no cattery at all.

Retro Kitties Showroom »

01-27-2013, 12:21 PM
(01-27-2013 07:14 AM)Callie Cline Wrote:  The first tigers, the orange bengal could hide new "tiger only" traits.
The second tigers, white and disco, could hide new traits, different from the orange tigers.

So the orange bengal tigers could hide tiger curl, wild tiger ears, Jade, blush quartz and any other "tiger trait" I might be forgetting , and white and disco can't hide tiger curl or Jade? Am I understanding this correctly Callie please? (not complaining -just trying to know where I stand, as usual)

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
01-27-2013, 04:15 PM
My disco has the blush quartz recessive, my white tiger is still being very coy with her recessive fur and eye and her OS have all been female too... maybe she's saving for a last burst of awesomeness.
01-27-2013, 04:15 PM
My disco has the blush quartz recessive, my white tiger is still being very coy with her recessive fur and eye and her OS have all been female too... maybe she's saving for a last burst of awesomeness.
01-27-2013, 04:25 PM
Oh I hope she has something awesome for you Casey Smile
Congrats on the great hidden eye of your Disco tiger!
The other quartz eyes are awesome too I think I hope they will become breedable as well.

Retro Kitties Showroom »

03-02-2013, 12:57 PM
I might be wrong but I thought the Orange Tigers possibly would hide Tiger Curl Tail/Jade Eyes and the White and Disco possibly would hide Wild Tiger Ears/Blush Quartz....possible meaning those traits would only come from those kitties but not from every one of them, e.g mine and nika's white tiger hid neither.
I might be wrong but i think that what hides what... If I am wrong then I also need clarification lol

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)