Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Can Disco Tigers hide the Quartz Eyes too ?
03-02-2013, 02:44 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2013 02:45 PM by Bea Shamrock.)
RE: Can Disco Tigers hide the Quartz Eyes too ?
I can see Callie visited this thread to edit her post; it would have been nice if she'd answered my question as well. *waves*

Pasting it here so it's easier to find:

(01-27-2013 07:14 AM)Callie Cline Wrote:  The first tigers, the orange bengal could hide new "tiger only" traits.
The second tigers, white and disco, could hide new traits, different from the orange tigers.

So the orange bengal tigers could hide tiger curl, wild tiger ears, Jade, blush quartz and any other "tiger trait" I might be forgetting , and white and disco can't hide tiger curl or Jade? Am I understanding this correctly Callie please? (not complaining -just trying to know where I stand, as usual)

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 03:32 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2013 03:34 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
(03-02-2013 02:44 PM)Bea Shamrock Wrote:  I can see Callie visited this thread to edit her post; it would have been nice if she'd answered my question as well. *waves*

Pasting it here so it's easier to find:
(01-27-2013 07:14 AM)Callie Cline Wrote:  The first tigers, the orange bengal could hide new "tiger only" traits.
The second tigers, white and disco, could hide new traits, different from the orange tigers.
(03-02-2013 02:44 PM)Bea Shamrock Wrote:  So the orange bengal tigers could hide tiger curl, wild tiger ears, Jade, blush quartz and any other "tiger trait" I might be forgetting , and white and disco can't hide tiger curl or Jade? Am I understanding this correctly Callie please? (not complaining -just trying to know where I stand, as usual)

Wow that is cool!
Now I want an orange Tiger instead of one of the new released Tigers,... more chance to get traits, thanks for the heads up Bea Smile
Because this is indeed how I understand Callie's post as well.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

03-02-2013, 06:25 PM
I'm waiting for Callie to reply if what I understood from her answer (now edited) is actually the way it is, though Kay. I'm glad you understand it the same way (my reading comp skills aren't so off after all!!!yay!)

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)