Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS Birthday Decoration Contest!!
01-31-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: KittyCatS Birthday Decoration Contest!!
@Balalika: I think if you are in you should have gotten an IM along with an invitation to the KittyCats Birthday Group.
I don't know if they are going to post a list somewhere as well though...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2013, 06:14 PM
Its My Birthday! RE: KittyCatS Birthday Decoration Contest!!
Aww id love to decorate but i guess i saw this too late.Undecided
01-31-2013, 09:35 PM
I wondering if I gonna decorate too but also where is this sim?? I can't find it??
thank you!!!!
02-14-2013, 12:27 AM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2013 12:31 AM by Giuliana Verrazzano.)
Hiya all!

First of all, I would like to apologize to Equi for high jacking her thread Blush I just couldn't find a better place in the forums to type this short note. I'm sorry Equi, don't hate me for it!

I've been meaning to write this for days but I held back until the voting was closed to do so. I won't be available in world from today on for around 2 weeks due to rl so I wanted to publish this before I leave.

I wanted to type my deepest and more heartfelt THANKS to all the people who stopped by my decoration place at the birthday sim and gave me their vote, all of you have definitely made my day (my week even!) every time I tp'ed in and saw the number of votes had increased. I don't know who you all are but my cheers go to all of you and I hope some day I can vote for you too in the future if I haven't yet in past contests. I have had the chance to meet and talk to people I have never met before because they have been kind enough to IM me and send me their thoughts about my decor, This is for sure, in my humble opinion, the best prize one can receive!

I also want to mention in this thread my dear friends who supported me and offered me their help and encouragement when I was sure that I had "bitten more than I can chew" when I first signed in for the contest with my original idea of a surprise party scene, I cannot name you all but every single one of you gave me that little push I so much needed to commit to my idea and to finally make it happen the way I had envisioned it:

-Lixy Byron who is a FANTASTIC friend and a caring, selfless soul who supported my idea from day 1 and suggested me the very heart and soul of my decor: the scripting system that unfolds the scene in front of the avatar that approaches (if lag is good with me, of course) I consider myself a "scriptophobic" but the system she suggested (It's called Puppeteer and it's made by Todd Borst) was a pleasure to work with. Also, her wonderful touch for textures can be seen on the facade of the decor. A million thanks and I still think your Mexican Mariachi is hilarious and should totally win!
-Mimos Lane, aka To~?, who provided me with the first set of textures that gave me the confidence to go ahead with the initial idea and supported me all the way through the building process, not to mention to serve as "dummy" for endless tests and trials and for bear with me every time I had to "fix the decor". I cannot say thank you enough times for all you do!
-All the people at the KittyCats Team, who have had probably the busiest month in the history of KittyCats and have managed to provide us all with many reasons to celebrate, interact, dance, laugh, enjoy and feel welcomed in this wonderful community that each day feels more and more like a family (considering we share, we chat, we support each other during hard times and at the same time we argue, disagree, vent about each other, sometimes turn into feline drama-makers and so on lol)
-To all the other Contestants who have made some really nifty displays, have showed off your skills and have kept many of us entertained, mesmerized, enchanted and have offered us good reasons to laugh and find your kitties doing incredibly funny things. Your creativity is something I will never have enough of.

Thank you for reading!

Once again, Happy Birthday KittyCats! May we all have many more fantastic years like this!

G??????
02-14-2013, 05:12 AM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2013 05:12 AM by Nenya Eun.)
* Nenya Eun hugs the GiuGiu and mon bichon pas maltais. Smile

Co-owner of TraitS R uS
[Image: bannieretrupetite.png]
Friendly KittyCatS market & auction site. French, English, Spanish, Dutch, German spoken
 Thanks given by: Giuliana Verrazzano
02-14-2013, 09:26 AM
awww what a sweet post giuliana Smile

Smile we'll miss you! and thank YOU for going for a dream you had til it came to be!!! Smile
 Thanks given by: Giuliana Verrazzano

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)