Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Abilty to hide or disable Menagerie button on Permapets
12-29-2012, 04:38 PM
Abilty to hide or disable Menagerie button on Permapets
Hello Smile

I want to ask the KC Team if it was possible to make the Menagerie button on permapets be hidden or disabled.

I live in fear to once menagerie somehow accidentally my permapet and I see no reason why permapets need a menagerie button anyways....if someone was willing to pay so much linden for the potion, then they would not menagerie it I believe. Smile

I hope that one day the Menu on the permapet allows it to at least hide the button so you can not easily click it...

*waves*

Dario
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock , Sanura Snowpaw , fleakats Resident , Sara Franco , AvenFate Resident
12-29-2012, 09:48 PM
RE: Abilty to hide or disable Menagerie button on Permapets
I would totally agree!

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-29-2012, 09:59 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2012 10:01 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
Oh yes please!
The possibility to hide that button would be even better maybe there are people who want to menagerie Permapets it seems unlikely but we never know Smile
But I have the same fear all the time when I click my permapets.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: Sara Franco
12-29-2012, 10:40 PM
You paid a premium to have it "permanently". So if you Menagerie it, they should return it, no questions asked. I've not heard anything either way on this, but would like to see an official statement that, yes, they will return "permanent" pets even from the Menagerie, and, yes, they will correct this design error with the next release.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Sara Franco
01-07-2013, 09:47 AM
Yes thats a good Idea! When we pay much linden for a permacat, we dont need a menangerie button on the permacat menue!
I hope that we can hide the button menangerie on the permacats in the future!

(12-29-2012 04:38 PM)Dario Maesar Wrote:  Hello Smile

I want to ask the KC Team if it was possible to make the Menagerie button on permapets be hidden or disabled.

I live in fear to once menagerie somehow accidentally my permapet and I see no reason why permapets need a menagerie button anyways....if someone was willing to pay so much linden for the potion, then they would not menagerie it I believe. Smile

I hope that one day the Menu on the permapet allows it to at least hide the button so you can not easily click it...

*waves*

Dario
01-07-2013, 10:10 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2013 04:14 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
(12-29-2012 10:40 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  You paid a premium to have it "permanently". So if you Menagerie it, they should return it, no questions asked. I've not heard anything either way on this, but would like to see an official statement that, yes, they will return "permanent" pets even from the Menagerie, and, yes, they will correct this design error with the next release.

The reality is different sadly.
I know this from personal experience.
Basically since they have no backup system so gone is gone.
They would need to rebuild the cat and they don't have/ make time for that I think.
So basically the only service a permapet has is the fact it does not eat that is what we buy I think.

EDIT and we can update a permapet via the cattery or request an update can via filing a ticket.
They have no update hover as the breedables have when there is an update.
Which I consider inconvenient as well because all my permapets, that is a pretty large amount, are owned in an account without breeders to keep track on the amount of eaters/ breeders.
So better service in general on permapets would be greatly appreciated.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

01-08-2013, 01:54 PM
Please! LOL I have 1 permapet and i have had the same thought!

~ Luna's Lucky KittyCatS ~
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cr.../73/120/21
01-10-2013, 04:25 AM
I already have a few kitties picked out to be permapets, and don't wish to lose them by lag or a slip of the finger. Making the permapet with a hidden or hard to find menagerie button is an excellent idea.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)