Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Auto-Unpartner kitties that age out?
12-28-2012, 08:04 PM
RE: Auto-Unpartner kitties that age out?
(12-28-2012 09:30 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  The reality is obviously different ofcourse.

You are so spot on with this comment, Kay... Big Grin

;-)

Saga's Google Docs - Click here
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Sara Franco , anna Acanthus
12-29-2012, 08:11 AM
RE: Auto-Unpartner kitties that age out?
Ok well here's my 2 on the matter.

I've never auto re-partnered for the reasons already given so that isn't a prob for me, although i can see people hitting that button by mistake or not having waded thru tons of faqs when new to the game.
The problem for me is the WRONG partnering which is the reason i usually partner the last day when i'm nearer to being sure, but with some whoopsies when i forget.

Another problem which often occurs but which isn't at all the fault of KCs is the love often getting out of synch after the LL weekly restarts and other bork-ups, and i've had from 1 to 5 points lost on one of a pair.
Now i bet i'm not the only one who has to go buy love 5 and/or catnap to try to catch up correctly.
And i don't go crying each time i have to fork out for these vitas which i shouldn't really need to, as of course i have the option of just waiting it but out which isn't usually very convenient for some OS pairings or back breeds.
So 200 L$ more for the break-up "convenience" would really be breaking the camel's back for me.

So all things considered i really think it's time we had that "unpair" button don't you ?
It would give us a great feeling of freedom in our already often very complicated breeding calculations.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Sara Franco , Kayleigh McMillan

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)