Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

SnowStorm Swopsies! (Update!)
12-15-2012, 07:07 AM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2012 01:28 PM by sparkles Britton.)
SnowStorm Swopsies! (Update!)
The SnowStorm gods seemed to think I wanted all boys so I have a male Tempest to swop for a female Tempest and a male Flurry to swop for a female Flurry.

I got my female Blizzard yay! Smile But I would still love to swop a male Tempest for a female Tempest, as well as a male Flurry for a female Flurry.

I have 4 male Tempests, so you can have your pick, I also have 3 male Flurry's, again, you can pick which you would like!

Tempests all gone, but still have 2 male Flurry's left.

All are boxed

Edited to add the update.

Contact me in world or here! Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-22-2012, 08:22 AM
RE: SnowStorm Swopsies! (Update!)
(12-15-2012 07:07 AM)sparkles Britton Wrote:  The SnowStorm gods seemed to think I wanted all boys so I have a male Tempest to swop for a female Tempest and a male Flurry to swop for a female Flurry.

I got my female Blizzard yay! Smile But I would still love to swop a male Tempest for a female Tempest, as well as a male Flurry for a female Flurry.

I have 4 male Tempests, so you can have your pick, I also have 3 male Flurry's, again, you can pick which you would like!

All are boxed

Hi i have a female tempest if you'd like to swap for the male 1
12-22-2012, 01:03 PM
RE: SnowStorm Swopsies! (Update!)
(12-22-2012 08:22 AM)TaylaLouise Resident Wrote:  
(12-15-2012 07:07 AM)sparkles Britton Wrote:  The SnowStorm gods seemed to think I wanted all boys so I have a male Tempest to swop for a female Tempest and a male Flurry to swop for a female Flurry.

All are boxed

Hi i have a female tempest if you'd like to swap for the male 1

Left you a message in world for next time you are on Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)