Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New & Need Help
12-12-2012, 11:07 PM
Exclamation New & Need Help
I would like to know how to get jewels. Also today i wanted to buy a post for my cat and it said i needed K$. How do i obtain those?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2012, 12:11 AM
RE: New & Need Help
The Jewels appear randomly when kitties produce a box -you'll see the gem on top of the box (not linked to the box). There's nothing really you can do to obtain them from your kitties other than hope and wait. Some people sell them in the secondary market, however. Check bidboards and forum ads, and some shops too.

K$ are obtained by sending your kitties to the Menagerie. You get 50K$ per kitty or box sent. I'll leave the description of the menagerie to someone else, but it's a final choice. If you send them, you can't get them back. There's a button in their menu that you use to send them, and a confirmation request. If you get enough K$ you can get Menagerie tigers, and you ca nalso use the K$ to buy other things in the KC shop.

However, if you look down, you 'll see you can also buy the posts with L$ in the traditional way. Look for the pay/buy label in the same place of the menu where you usually find it in other shops when you right-click on the object.

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
12-13-2012, 02:04 AM
Hi, Kennedy

Welcome to KittyCatS. Smile

I also wanted to add you can obtain gems by participating (and being one of the first three) in the fishing tournament that is held once a month.

The reward for breeding the KittyCatS of the month is a gem as well. http://www.kittycats.biz/month_kittycat.php

Good luck !

Co-owner of TraitS R uS
[Image: bannieretrupetite.png]
Friendly KittyCatS market & auction site. French, English, Spanish, Dutch, German spoken
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock
12-13-2012, 01:35 PM
(12-13-2012 12:11 AM)Bea Shamrock Wrote:  The Jewels appear randomly when kitties produce a box -you'll see the gem on top of the box (not linked to the box). There's nothing really you can do to obtain them from your kitties other than hope and wait. Some people sell them in the secondary market, however. Check bidboards and forum ads, and some shops too.

K$ are obtained by sending your kitties to the Menagerie. You get 50K$ per kitty or box sent. I'll leave the description of the menagerie to someone else, but it's a final choice. If you send them, you can't get them back. There's a button in their menu that you use to send them, and a confirmation request. If you get enough K$ you can get Menagerie tigers, and you ca nalso use the K$ to buy other things in the KC shop.

However, if you look down, you 'll see you can also buy the posts with L$ in the traditional way. Look for the pay/buy label in the same place of the menu where you usually find it in other shops when you right-click on the object.

Ooohhhh!!! Thank you so much for your help.
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)