Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

A new pedigree giver script?
12-13-2012, 06:45 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2012 06:52 PM by Liriel Garnet.)
RE: A new pedigree giver script?
(12-12-2012 10:45 AM)Serena Stroikavskoi Wrote:  I thought Liri's pedi givers did that. You might speak to her. Where you touch the frame/object and put the id in local chat. Then touch the pedi giver again and it displays the pedigree. I know it's no mod and no copy.

Actually only the free ones we have in our prize giver are no mod no copy, the ones that I sell are not transferable, but unlimited copies can be used.
(12-13-2012 03:50 PM)Bea Shamrock Wrote:  I think the issue with making the object no mod with the script as it is right now would make it impossible for the next owner to include the ID in the description field of the object. Is that what's happening, Kay or am I confoozled by now too?

I think Tad's idea of writing a script which sets the Description to text spoken by the Owner on a Touch event, then making the prims no mod (Post 11 in this thread) seems cool if (a) KC would do so in the script we have access to right now or (b) a second script solely for setting the description would be compatible with the pedigree script we have now. (And I'll stop talking about scripts before I mess it up more >.> ).

This is similar to what my script does now with a few bells and whistles added. The object can be no mod because the script modifies the description.

Kitty Kollege Pawfessor, Kitty Kottage
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Is.../69/224/22
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Devilness Chant , Bea Shamrock

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)