Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

5 points love loss after restarts
12-09-2012, 02:15 AM
5 points love loss after restarts
I'm used to some of my kitties losing one or even two love points after the weekly rolling restarts, but recently many lost five, which REALLY puts things out for me.

Just wondering if any others have had this same problem and also which server they are on. I've recently been switched to Blue Steel which seems to have the worst bug reputation and i'm wondering if it's down to this.

Please let me know here, thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2012, 10:37 AM
RE: 5 points love loss after restarts
Although not quite the same, when someone on our land accidentally did a parcel wide return, some of my cats lost 5% love and some of their energies got thrown off too if I remember correctly, threw off my schedules quite a bit.

[Image: 7884046580_9ba4a7cbb5_n.jpg]

Marketplace Store

United Catteries Store
 Thanks given by: anna Acanthus
12-09-2012, 07:57 PM
Yep anna I have had the same thing happen this week with 3 pairs of my kitties - and just patiently wait for them to be in sync together again.
(I just couldn't be bothered to put a ticket in)

I am on the Secondlife Server
 Thanks given by: anna Acanthus
12-10-2012, 02:07 PM
I noticed the same but as Dimpz I rarely file a ticket if a purchase gets lost in cyber space or when the love levels of my cats drop.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

12-11-2012, 01:43 PM
That actually sounds like a rollback, not a restart, Anna. We've had a few of those in the recent months on my sim as well, and boy do they bite. Rollbacks actually restore the data on a sim to a previous time period, usually several hours to a day prior. It completely screws with the stats of the cats and every other breedable on the sim. You lose all stats except age, as this is usually hard-coded in the database. I recall one time we had 2 rollbacks on my sim in one day and I saw my flutter cocoons change traits every time. It was rather amusing, but completely annoying. If you time it right though, you can get 2 boxes from a pair that's at 100% love... *wink*

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)