Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
09-28-2019, 11:32 AM
RE: FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Hi Tad, I looked over your updates to the FAQ (thank you for keeping this page up to date) and I wanted to comment on one thing.

Quote:These charts are maintained by a small group of workers. They make every effort to keep the documents accurate and up-to-date. If you feel you found an error, contact them by sending personal message to
KittyCatsProofs Resident.

The KittyCatsProofs Resident avatar/account was originally set up by Reven Rosca. She has moved off the team and I was invited to replace her. I never use the KittyCatsProofs Resident avatar or account. When I first started I tried logging in and, that was fine, but google's 2-step verification process immediately kicked in to notice that Reven and I do not live in the same place, so it wouldn't let me access the documents. I've never logged in to the KittyCats Proofs accounts since. I do not know how often Arwen Swordthain checks it. I have access to google docs under my own Ivy Norsk account and that's how I work. I am happy to respond to IMs and Private messages here or in-world and so is Arwen Swordthain.

It is possible that we should have a discussion about the wording on the front page of the proof charts.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions - Ivy Norsk - 09-28-2019 11:32 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)