Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Looking for male soft fold/boo boo and female red tabby with curious tail
04-22-2011, 11:04 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2011 12:01 AM by Portia Pexington.)
Looking for male soft fold/boo boo and female red tabby with curious tail
Kind of a strange request, I know, but I'm working on something fun!

Specifics:

Male soft fold/boo boo (Jayne)
Either a coco or burmese champagne with any sort of blue eye. This cat also needs soft fold ears and a boo boo tail. Clearly.

Female red tabby (Kaylee)
AS red tabby with any brown eye (although sunshine would work too!). I'd like to see curious ears and tail if possible.

My project:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Br...30/39/2001

Quote:Firefly Cats!

The crew is almost assembled!

For those of you unfamiliar with Joss Whedon's 'Firefly,' I highly recommend looking into it here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firefly_(TV_series)
_____

(Copied directly from the above wikipedia link)

The series is set in the year 2517, after the arrival of humans in a new star system, and follows the adventures of the renegade crew of Serenity, a "Firefly-class" spaceship. The ensemble cast portrays the nine characters who live on Serenity. Whedon pitched the show as "nine people looking into the blackness of space and seeing nine different things". The show explores the lives of some people who fought on the losing side of a civil war and others who now make a living on the outskirts of society, as part of the pioneer culture that exists on the fringes of their star system. In addition, it is a future where the only two surviving superpowers, the United States and China, fused to form the central federal government, called the Alliance, resulting in the fusion of the two cultures as well. According to Whedon's vision, "nothing will change in the future: technology will advance, but we will still have the same political, moral, and ethical problems as today."
_____

Yes, I'm a bit of a fan. Big Grin

“I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul.”
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)