Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Do you make things for our beloved cats? Please Read!
12-05-2012, 10:31 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2012 11:57 AM by Revanna Mistwallow.)
Do you make things for our beloved cats? Please Read!
This is an idea I have been playing with a lot in my head lately as I've started to make things for the cats myself.

The Cat Accessory Market

A store exclusively for KittyCats Accessories!

Everyone will be allotted 50 prims to rent. No one will given more space or attention than another as this is not something I am interested in doing. I want all of the amazing creators to be treated equally.

No cats will be sold here as there are plenty of Marketplace sims to sell them on. This is strictly for accessories for the cats. This might include collars, pet beds, pedigree givers or displays and anything else you might come up with.

I currently am renting a piece of land that I do not use. This land is owned by Lionheart and has ample prims for this idea. I feel that having a store of this type on land that is not owned by any marketplaces is more favorable as it shows no favoritism. I am however open to other ideas. I have run many stores, as well as other business and if you would like references in terms of my character I will happily provide them. Rent will be extremely reasonable 2L a prim, I am not in this to make a profit, possibly breaking even.

If you are interested in possibly being a part owner or partner please let me know as I am also open to this idea.

If you are interested please feel free to message me or shoot me a notecard. During the day time I am normally on a text viewer so a message would be preferred.

==================================================

Breakdown for those of you on the fence:
- Rent will be 100LWeekly/50 Prims, or 50LWeekly/25 Prims
- You will be given a stall which will not count towards your prim total.
- I have a vendoring system available to any of my renters that can be completely customized to your needs. This way you can save prims and still have your products available. This will be something owned by you and all money will go directly to you!
- The store is large and will be attractively decorated for the seasons changed slightly for Holidays. As a renter you have the chance to provide input out how the market looks!
- There will be events and more to bring in customers, you will not need to participate but are encouraged to do so.

Again if you have any questions please contact me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: dakillakm Resident , Sara Franco , Devilness Chant , Serena Stroikavskoi
12-05-2012, 11:31 AM
RE: Do you make things for our beloved cats? Please Read!
This sounds like a great idea Revanna! To be honest, I make most of my actual cat sales at auctions and use my Kitty Kottage stall, for instance, only for selling my displays and collars. I know some sims have created areas for collars but a whole store or sim with displays, collars, and all the other cool and fun accessories and tools we use for our kitties would be awesome! Keep me abreast of your decision!

[Image: 7884046580_9ba4a7cbb5_n.jpg]

Marketplace Store

United Catteries Store
12-05-2012, 07:16 PM
I think this sounds like a wonderful idea! I would totally rent a little shop for that!

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-05-2012, 08:38 PM
I love the idea not only to sell my stuff but to be able to shop for others also. Heart
I used to wander sims and ended up buying kitty accessories instead of kitties. It would be nice to have a store where everything can be found.
Count me in!

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
12-05-2012, 11:19 PM
I've dusted off PhotoShop and actually started to get interested in the collars. So this sounds great to me. Also to provide me a place to go shopping for the owners of the house Wink

"You're just jealous because the kitties only talk to me."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-06-2012, 10:17 AM
Looking for a few more people to be interested. Mainly I am looking for more so we have a good variety and are a good destination for people. If you have replied to this thread I will be getting in touch with you today or tommorow with more details. Thanks to all! I am really excited about this idea.
01-27-2013, 11:49 PM
OHHHH< IM me inworld, I would LOVE to join for this!
LilSaphira Resident

Cat Lover & Enthusiast
Casual Breeder, & Collector
Creator, & Artist
05-19-2016, 12:35 PM
Did this ever materialize? Is it still around? I'd love to participate.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)