Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Burmese Flame ( dominace)
12-09-2012, 06:22 PM
RE: Burmese Flame ( dominace)
(12-09-2012 04:28 PM)Brandon Dawson Wrote:  
(12-09-2012 07:22 AM)Magnum Vaher Wrote:  
(12-08-2012 08:11 PM)Brandon Dawson Wrote:  
(12-07-2012 05:22 PM)Magnum Vaher Wrote:  So if i put two cats together .. That are BOTH BurmFlame OS... One being Bali cream lynx.. and the other Aby BS what do you think the possibilities would be .. Does it would like that with the os.. or would it be a 25% that way of getting it ?

You wouldn't be able to pull out Burmese Flame from 2 Burmese Flame offspring that are Bali Cream and Aby BlackSilver.. Sorry

I have Burmese Flame starter, I submitted my pedigrees to Saga - Burmese Flame is recessive to Bengal Snow and Siamese Flame. So it's in the Ocicat Chocolate range - haven't bred it against one yet.

Ok thanks... I guess this wont work then put ill post the pics of the cats peds and maybe you guys can tell me the best way .. the best way would be to go and buy one i guess.. but i cant afford it yet !!!
ahahahah Hey Brandon do you recognize this cat ! lol

Here is the second cat.... I guess this project is out the window hahahahaha

I didn't advertise this kitty hiding burmese flame or being the offspring of one, but I put it for sale for fairly cheap compared to most cream lynxes for a reason ><

contact me in-game and i'll try to help you with your burmese flame quest

Ohhhhh No no no no!!!! thats not what i was saying .. I was not at all saying i bought this cat under the impression that it was hiding anything .. I liked the cat for the cat first .. the burmese flame was a second idea after i had bought the cat .. No this is a lovely cat that yes you had a very fair price on ..... I respect you 100% as a breeder and a person on and in the SL !!!!

BUT i will contact you in game... so i can buy more cats from you ! lol
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)