Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Fancie Kittehs Retirement?
12-07-2012, 09:23 PM
Fancie Kittehs Retirement?
I have heard from a few people that they suspect that the Ocicat Fancies have been retired but this doesn't hold with the past of KittyCatS that they have always told us when they have retired something. Also while I know there are some who are sick of seeing the Ocicats on the other hand I am sure there are those who have been saving up their gems hoping to be able to get a Pink, Blue or Purple Ocicat and don't really want one of the new ones.

So I thought I would post this in hopes that someone from KittyCatS could confirm or deny this.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Sara Franco , Bea Shamrock
12-07-2012, 11:21 PM
RE: Fancie Kittehs Retirement?
hi,

thanks for asking... you are right, we always do announce things we retire Smile and know also that many have been saving for fancies, and though they are random, we have heard that people do hope for certain ones and are happy to see there are more than the ocicats. it's all random... so we're happy some like the new ones and we're happy some are still saving up in hopes for one discovered longer ago!

so... we can confirm that we've not retired any fancies. if this changes we will for sure let you know.
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: dakillakm Resident , Sara Franco , Sanura Snowpaw , Bea Shamrock
12-08-2012, 07:53 AM
Hmmm

I for one particulary didn't go for a Fancie cat because of their ocicat fur and was elated to see at last new types of Fancie cats, and will be disappointed to receive an oci fur Fancie if I should trade in my gems.
12-08-2012, 10:59 AM
(12-08-2012 07:53 AM)Dimpz Morane Wrote:  Hmmm

I for one particulary didn't go for a Fancie cat because of their ocicat fur and was elated to see at last new types of Fancie cats, and will be disappointed to receive an oci fur Fancie if I should trade in my gems.

Same here, DimpZ.

Co-owner of TraitS R uS
[Image: bannieretrupetite.png]
Friendly KittyCatS market & auction site. French, English, Spanish, Dutch, German spoken
12-08-2012, 11:05 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2012 11:06 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
(12-08-2012 07:53 AM)Dimpz Morane Wrote:  Hmmm

(12-08-2012 10:59 AM)Nenya Eun Wrote:  Same here, DimpZ.

Me too I prefer other furs than the Oci to be honest Smile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

12-08-2012, 03:13 PM
Thank you for answering Callie. I know I already have had a few Ocicat Fancies and I am hoping for an Aby next time but either way it is still fun!

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-08-2012, 04:22 PM
Thanks Sanura for bringing it up and Callie for answering!!!! I hope Ocicat Fancies don't get retired as I would love to have at least the chance of getting one when I've collected all the gems.

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
12-09-2012, 08:01 PM
ugh I saved up gems for the longest time and was afraid to trade in... then i just thought well what the hell someone just found a purple one let me try and I was so afraid to anyways... i did and well my worst fear came true- got a PINK oci cat =/ a few weeks later all these new fancy furs got discovered smh Sad
12-10-2012, 03:40 PM
(12-09-2012 08:01 PM)Chloe Platini Wrote:  ugh I saved up gems for the longest time and was afraid to trade in... then i just thought well what the hell someone just found a purple one let me try and I was so afraid to anyways... i did and well my worst fear came true- got a PINK oci cat =/ a few weeks later all these new fancy furs got discovered smh Sad

Awww, that is not nice Undecided

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)