Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
Asking, pleading for kittys to gain love from day one.
11-29-2012, 01:00 AM
RE: Asking, pleading for kittys to gain love from day one.
Gangs ? hahaha
One of my very good friends in SL is Kay, which doesn't mean we even have to agree on this thread.

The rest of that tirade just is'nt worth commenting on.
Find all posts by this user
11-29-2012, 01:04 AM
(11-29-2012 01:00 AM)anna acanthus Wrote:  Gangs ? hahaha
One of my very good friends in SL is Kay, which doesn't mean we even have to agree on this thread.

Dang I thought we just got back on topic -_-

[Image: heart.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-29-2012, 03:40 AM
@ Saga and Khea : ok guys we've been rumbled - guess we better stop tossing thanks at each others posts all day long to get our counts up Big Grin
 Thanks given by: Devilness Chant , penfold83 Resident
11-29-2012, 05:03 AM
As I send my tenth starter off to play with the unicorns...I am once again reminded of another reason it would be wonderful not to have to feed a new born that extra week. Dodgy

Now take a deep breath everyone and peeeeeeeeeeee! rofl

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
11-29-2012, 08:27 AM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2012 08:32 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
(11-29-2012 01:00 AM)anna acanthus Wrote:  Gangs ? hahaha

Indeed I disagree often with my friends ...
But I Heart them even more and I just hope they know that!

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: anna Acanthus
11-29-2012, 09:13 AM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2012 09:27 AM by Khea Karas.)
Just ... lol. Delusions. This is why I left Kittycats for so many months. There are so many bitter and resentful people in here. Ethereal the only thing I ever said was ask you keep your comments free from snark, bitchy, passive aggressive tone you so often throw around. (In a much nicer manner Ill add). You have a right to opinion, that was never my issue with you. Just because I dont agree with your opinion will not mean I will attack and go after you because of it! Do you have some insecurity problem that would make you think otherwise?!

As for a gang!! LOL that is just ludicrous. I speak to only 5 people on a regular basis in SL and 2 of them are in KCS. Guess that makes us a bad-ass gang wouldn't you say? Wow we are surely going to take over the world with "Thanks" (such a mean bully we are). EDIT: Just so we are clear, my opinions are my own, I dont need a "gang" to validate them.

Quote me as often as you like, really its fine, just dont twist the meaning behind every single thing I write. You dont have a right in any society to speak to people like crap, belittle, and insult others. That was my point! FULL STOP.

One asks oneself, surely at some point, if its apparent so many people are "ticked off" at me, perhaps it is I with the problem? and not them? My advice is do some soul searching and heal because you come off as being a very nasty, sad, and angry person.

Its funny, because when I read your blog, I actually thought you seemed like a really cool person, so what are you playing at here???!

No doubt I will get banned for use of language and all the "unprovoked attacks" I throw your way, well so be it. This will be the last post I ever make regardless on this forum. Its a joke, and simply put..."I'm over it." :/

[Image: v9rl.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-29-2012, 09:33 AM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2012 09:39 AM by Saga Felix.)
(11-29-2012 03:40 AM)anna acanthus Wrote:  @ Saga and Khea : ok guys we've been rumbled - guess we better stop tossing thanks at each others posts all day long to get our counts up Big Grin

Eeps - I don't think I ever really discovered the "thanks-feature" or counted who thanked who (or even me) for what and when - so if there's a "Thanks-gang" and I belong to it, it is quite surprising ;-)
That I am good friends with Khea can hardly be a surprise to anyone who knows me - to "reveal" it here on the forum in an attempt to prove some "ganging" is rather funny... Those I call good friends all know that being friends with me does NOT imply having me agree on anything you do. On the contrary, actually.... If you are my friend, I will care enough about your opinions to be more likely to bother to take a discussion ;-)

Back on topic, I guess I am just "rigid and un-bendable" lol ... I still feel the same that I felt all the time, even if other people feel another way. I read and understand, and for all I know you all may be right - but I still think a KittyCat being able to mate after 7 days would benefit both KittyCatS, the 2nd market, and us all. -Especially KittyCatS, actually... more people would initially like the cats and start breeding if it didn't take so damn LONG... :O

I also do think this thread has proven very well that the opinions on this topic varies a whole lot - and that people who feels the same also has various reasons for it. So in the end I find it unlikely that KittyCatS will do anything about it - and if they do, maybe it'd be some "middle-way solution" like 10 days, which would really mess up the breeding cycles, lol... So to me, it should be either 7, or stay at 14/17. A middle-way would be even worse, except for the new breeders who are eager to get their first kitten. Having a kitten reach 100% love when it's parents are at 50% would just be plain annoying Confused -Could maybe up the sales of love potions though, who knows? Tongue

-Saga

Edit: Just saw that my profile says "Given 269 thank(s) in 113 post(s)" - so yeah, I guess the forum made me a shady member of a "thanks-gang" I wasn't previously aware of! ROFL....! Big Grin I don't recall ever clicking the thanks-button though, so I very much wonder about the mechanics behind this count Wink

Saga's Google Docs - Click here
11-29-2012, 09:47 AM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2012 09:47 AM by Sara Franco.)
(11-29-2012 09:33 AM)Saga Felix Wrote:  some "middle-way solution" like 10 days, which would really mess up the breeding cycles, lol... So to me, it should be either 7, or stay at 14/17. A middle-way would be even worse, except for the new breeders who are eager to get their first kitten. Having a kitten reach 100% love when it's parents are at 50% would just be plain annoying Confused -Could maybe up the sales of love potions though, who knows? Tongue

You're right about that, I didn't think of this issue when I suggested that they take 5 days to turn adults, but if 5 days it would be a little difference.
Anyway as you said I don't think KC would do anything about it, not even a middle solution I think.

(11-29-2012 09:33 AM)Saga Felix Wrote:  Edit: Just saw that my profile says "Given 269 thank(s) in 113 post(s)" - so yeah, I guess the forum made me a shady member of a "thanks-gang" I wasn't previously aware of! ROFL....! Big Grin I don't recall ever clicking the thanks-button though, so I very much wonder about the mechanics behind this count Wink

Actually it is like that:
Given 269 thank(s) in 113 post(s)

This means you were given 269 Thanks by others and gave only 2 so not many Smile.

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Main Store
@CatTales
11-29-2012, 09:51 AM
Shell we just stop?
I mean,... *sighs*

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

11-29-2012, 10:05 AM
hi all,

we appreciate your input about topics and respect your right to express your opinions and thoughts. thank you for your input on this topic.

due to the personal comments which are off topic and, which fall outside of our simple guidelines we have set for this forum and chat, we will close this thread now.

again thank you for your input on the subject of the original poster. we understand at times people disagree and that things can be taken wrongly and we know it's human nature to want to defend oneself. we also know once a conversation starts going in one direction it can be hard to refrain from commenting again and again. so this action is not directed at any one person at all.

i will also move this to the 'feedback' area.

thank you again for your input.
 Thanks given by: Sara Franco , Khea Karas , anna Acanthus
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)